Did anyone ever mention how borderline bs this condition is and how easily it is spammed by some specs, especially condi necros? I could get behind endurance regeneration penality but glancing aspect simply nulifies your damage if you are a power spec more often than not.

Edited by Vasdamas Anklast.1607
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 2

Lots of condis are so nasty to deal with, what I don't understand is why we gotta have that many. In others MMOs, DoTs are not like this.

Everytime I 1vs1 a power willbender (the marauder meta build), and he kills me, no matter what, the top damage skill is always burning, like 64 ticks for 15k damage in a power spec that spec nothing into condi damage, but with 25 might stacks it's insane. It's years that burning needs a serious damage nerf, but they don't care. If the enemy has a sup guard, the top damage will be always burning because of the F1 share.

Chill is simply a cripple on stereoids.

Bleeding is a worse burning just with longer duration.

Poison is fine bc it has the effect of reduce healing, torment and confusion are good in pve and can be countered in pvp, so they are ok.

Fear is kitten.

Slow it's in between cripple and chill, pretty lame too to deal with.

And when those condis gets together it's too kitten.

I would like a serious condi rework, probably split from pve, so pve heroes won't cry.

I also know condi specs are needed to keep in control certain builds, and right now we are not in an heavy condi meta, but many things needs to be adjusted, first of all is burning damage for me.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Idk what ya mean there are only 82 utilitys that are able to weakend enemys tze (i dont list the traitskills here tho). Also blind got the same amount. Non damage conditions are pretty fair balanced and could not be spamed anyways. *Irony off*

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:

BUt nEcRoS neED dAMaGe MiTIgaTiON.

But really nerfing weakness would hurt LR ele and DD more than necro. Id be down for nerfing the duration of corrupted boons though, 1 stack of might = 5s of weakness, fury = 5s blind, swiftness = 10s of cripple...

yes its true, plenty of builds rely on weakness. its not so much the case anymore but before the megapatch it was borderline necessary on some builds. overall durations of debilitating condis should be nerfed tho, as well as stacking too high duration of boons.

33 minutes ago, Eddbopkins.2630 said:

How many meta mat specs can you name that have resistance?

Do you mean that people are forced to use meta mat spec? Is this PvE? And here I thought that players were intelligent being able to adapt their builds and gameplay based on what they are likely to face in PvP.

• Confused 2

Weakness could use a consistency check, otherwise it belongs in the game. Fights would hardly last 2 seconds without it, Weakness is one gameplay element that tests your patience and ability to shift around not wasting all of your skills.

People invest into Weakness so that they can have glassy stats and deal damage back at their foes without instantly dying.

• Confused 1
Posted (edited)
On 4/28/2022 at 5:34 PM, Shao.7236 said:

People invest into Weakness so that they can have glassy stats and deal damage back at their foes without instantly dying.

And the people that invested into glassy stats without weakness access often lose this interaction and instantly die, while glancing all their blows. 

Weakness needs a look, otherwise resistance needs more access to the classes that are easily shut down by weakness. If we have to watch our hotbars to know when weakness is expiring so we can burst, the people using weakness to compliment their glass stats can watch our hotbars for resistance so they know when they might die for relying on that condi to cover them. 

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 2

Weakness is far too easily accessible, RNG-based, and overloaded for the benefit it gives. Separately, it's fine - the availability, the reduction in power damage done, the endurance gain debuff. But all in a single condi that several classes vomit our routinely? Horrendous. RNG needs to be changed to a static decrease in outgoing power damage that doesn't negate crits, then have the -end regen split out from the part that reduces power damage and applied separately.

If these changes to weakness break something else, it goes to show how much of a crutch the condi was.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, CutesySylveon.8290 said:

Necro players, who are the most terrified of warrior not getting turned off by weakness. 

When im out on my necro to stomp some noob classes i dont walk the ground. I just slide on the tears of warrior mains. Its much more smooth and fully fueld by weakness spam. Maybe i should tell Elon Musk about this so he can make a Model S out of this.

• Confused 3