[NA][PvX] Samhita [SAMI] is looking for friends!

semuta.3428

Hellooo~!

I decided to start a guild on a whim in an effort to make more friends to play the game with, and create a place to sort of build a community with.I think the vision as of right now is to eventually get to doing end game PvE stuff, and all the other content like WvW. My hopes are to help New, Returning, or Veteran players potentially catch a breath of fresh air, or find a place to call home.

If building the guild up from scratch with me and trying to make friends and build a community while doing it then this might be a guild for you.I also have a discord set up that we can use!

You can reach me here or in game. I'll check the post daily.

Thank you for reading this far!

• 3 weeks later...

Just a little bump and update!

We're still looking for more friends! We've grown to about 30 people and are getting in the groove of being a guild.We would still like to find some more people who would like to contribute to a social atmosphere, and generally plan things together.Our general plans are as follows:Dungeons - Wednesdays 9pm PSTGuild PvP Funsies - Thursdays 7pm PSTSilverwastes Farm Fun - Fridays 7pm PSTFractal Training - Saturdays 9pm PSTGuild Missions - Sundays 7pm PSTIf any of those things are of interest, or growing a guild and making friends along the way sounds like fun please message me in game or here!

Thank you.

Archived