WSR & FoW

smiiirf.3201

1 hour ago, Reijii.1642 said:

For such matchup a third party is needed, by the way, from which server is this initiative comrade? 😏

Millersound but i will leave that server soon.  Or i will leave this game instead because WvWvW is a joke.  Makes no fun anymore. 😐  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Leolas.6273 said:

Pls Anet can we make a special Matchup where these two toxic Ganker servers can fight every week each other till the end when the alliance system starts? Also that none of them can transfer out? 😎

u didn't even realize that it's Vabbi that clapped u there, WSR is a casual server like most others. vabbi and fow are the overstacked ones (WSR is just the numerically bigger and therefore the "host" server in the flawed "links" system, therefore giving its name to the linking)

besides u been in tier 1 there, where basically all of the worst servers are. vabbi had the bad luck to get WSR as link who ppt for days and abuse the fact to be paired with a strong servers for free ppt 24/7.

this is basically the linkings-issue and #allianceswhen should fix it... if it ever comes to be released

___

about "ganking"... it's on you to learn where and when to pick fights and when to disengage. many people need to learn this still. gankers are specific hunting groups of 2-10~ ppl... they can often be avoided if u don't run afk on warclaw (but not always, deal with it. nobody can change gankers)

and about your own server... national servers are never really recommendable. too focused on point score, not a lot understanding of active gameplay idk.

Edited by kamikharzeeh.8016
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

11 hours ago, Leolas.6273 said:

Millersound but i will leave that server soon.  Or i will leave this game instead because WvWvW is a joke.  Makes no fun anymore. 😐  

WvW must be a real joke when you get one pushed by Vabbi and FoW all the time.

Why dont you see that as motivation to form a proper german server like the frenchies (back then the Arbor Stone community).

This game needs servers like toxic WSR (the old true one) so ppl actually care about the fight and want to actually win. Thats how FoW grew into a strong server. You guys havent even seen the FoW which used to be good a year ago because then you wouldnt even bother babyraging in forums and just quit the game fully.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3

27 minutes ago, ADONBILIVIT.4512 said:

WvW must be a real joke when you get one pushed by Vabbi and FoW all the time.

Why dont you see that as motivation to form a proper german server like the frenchies (back then the Arbor Stone community).

This game needs servers like toxic WSR (the old true one) so ppl actually care about the fight and want to actually win. Thats how FoW grew into a strong server. You guys havent even seen the FoW which used to be good a year ago because then you wouldnt even bother babyraging in forums and just quit the game fully.

I deinstalled the game yesterday. So Bye bye 😄 It is dead anyway. Condis everywhere and for sole roamers like me there is no Content anymore. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2

@anet seriously just let all these toxic servers fight each other in t1... oh wait... fow is also in t2 and the toxic servers just gank the dead one... FOW always avoids elona and the two just gank the 3rd server forever the entire week. Make stacked servers fight in a 2v2 instance or smth. We lost almost 2 guilds full of players because of this behaviour... is no longer fun for anyone.. except the stacked server. It's so lonely now in wvw that I barely feel motivated to login. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2