Looking for reliable strike vendors

Morgane.3094

I can't find first run or training group on LFO and all the groups I've joined have kindly told me to go roam elsewhere since I'm a noob.

Since I only need to do the strike mission for the turtle mount collection, I'm starting to think about buying the achievement. I know it's not cheap and I don't want to get ripped off

Could you recommend me some strike vendors who are known to be reliable ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Rumpus.1234 said:

You don't actually have to tell a squad you're new. Watch a couple of videos about the fight, join as dps or whatever you're good at, get turtle.

I don't want to impose myself in a group that is looking for efficient players. Proof beeing that when I'm telling them I never done the strike mission, none has told me it was ok for me to stay

Edited by Morgane.3094
added precisions
  • Like 5

Make sure when you look in the LFG under strike mission you look for a group or start a group in the "Strike Mission (Looking for More)" category, players don't actually use the other category or even look in there.

Anyone saying they will take your gold to help you complete the strike mission is ripping you off. I understand it might be hard to you but a clear of that strike is essentially worthless.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Vidit.7108 said:

Make sure when you look in the LFG under strike mission you look for a group or start a group in the "Strike Mission (Looking for More)" category, players don't actually use the other category or even look in there.

Anyone saying they will take your gold to help you complete the strike mission is ripping you off. I understand it might be hard to you but a clear of that strike is essentially worthless.

Ok, thanks for these advices

4 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Are you seeking/posting during Prime Time?  Should not be that long of a wait or few choices.  Personally, I've never seen a pay-for-strike mission.  🤷‍♂️

You know, I saw training groups asking for some kp... I never was interested in Strike/Raid content and I'm only trying this for the mount. So I feel like jumping on the bandwagon here and being  irrelevant compared to the more by the more acustomed players

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

It's sweet to not want to drag down the squad, but seriously don't worry about it. There's always a range and everyone did a strike for the first time once. KP is BS. If you earnestly want to help and not just tryhard, watch a video, read about the fight and what to look for.

Strikes are fun but it's honestly helpful to have a semi-regular group or to join a guild that runs them daily with open invites.

• Like 3

I respect your desire not to join where you aren't wanted.

My guild group has included members who wanted to get the turtle multiple times.  Some played better than others. We didn't care, because we wanted to help.

Are you part of a guild?  If so, why not ask for help there?  If not, why not look to join one?  Imo, the game is much better with friends, to the point that I rarely play when not involved in a guild activity.

If you want a guild, and are in NA, send me an in-game mail.  We typically do strikes in the middle of the evening US Eastern time.  If you are playing in EU, well, look in https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/forum/30-looking-for-guild/

Good luck.

As mentioned post it, also maybe mention it in Arborstone map chat, I was in a group that started that way a few days ago, filled in 5 minutes with many of us being people who had not or rarely done strikes.  One reset, we figured out what we were doing wrong and then ran straight through it.

5 hours ago, Morgane.3094 said:

You know, I saw training groups asking for some kp... I never was interested in Strike/Raid content and I'm only trying this for the mount. So I feel like jumping on the bandwagon here and being  irrelevant compared to the more by the more acustomed players

That's cool, I guess?  Not sure what that has to do with paid runs for a Strike Mission.  😕

• Confused 2

• 1 month later...

I second watch a video on the strike at least get an idea of the mechanics, then join a group. There are plenty of groups that dont ask just join and keep quiet. The normal strikes are not hard to figure out and KO is really fun, just watch a video on it this vid shows all strikes and mechanics