[Suggestion] Siege Turle

Hi everyone.

I've been thinking that it would be nice if the Siege Turtle had all skills with just 1 player mounted, and then with a 2nd player the skills would be split like it is now. 

I love this mount and I can't always play with someone else; would be great if I could have access to all the skills (I'm looking at you, cannons 😄) I mastered when I'm playing by myself. 

• Like 2

I like the mount as it is. I used to dislike the 2 secs cool down for the attack skill but when you realize the attack is an AOE then you are kind of happy. It's very useful I stay most of time on it including fights.

What this mount is missing is clarification from Anet on its purpose. I see this mount like a "tank" on the regular trinity but is not clear if they are planning to add more fighting mounts to DPS and heal.

I'm not asking to bring the trinity but this could be a way for ANET to satisfy that crowd of players.

• Like 1

I think the best way to go about this would be to add a siege mode option when the mount only has one occupant. ArenaNet seems to want to incentivize cooperation, and that's fine, but I think more people would be inclined to use the turt if they had access to all of its abilities even while flying solo. A siege mode would trade mobility for operation of the cannons, which seems like a fair limit; this would ensure that the most effective turtle would still be a 2-person turtle while also keeping single-player turts from being viewed as practically useless (which, really, they are right now).

• Like 1