Is it possible to copy keymappings and UI settings from one account to another on the same computer? NVM seems they're saved on the server

I just created a second game account and was hoping to be able to copy the keymappings and other interface settings I use on my main account to this new one. 

Is this possible? I looked around and didn't see anything obvious, and didn't want to mess anything up.

Edit: found another thread that says they're saved on the server.  I'll have to set it up manually.

Edited by Kaliwenda.3428

• Kaliwenda.3428 changed the title to Is it possible to copy keymappings and UI settings from one account to another on the same computer? NVM seems they're saved on the server
1 hour ago, Kaliwenda.3428 said:

I got it set up pretty much the same.  Now I just have to remember that I don't have gliding on this account and not YOLO myself off a cliff.

I'd say I always forget until I'm plunging to my death, but to be honest I did that before gliding was introduced as well. The number of times I'd turn on auto-run then be typing in chat and go "oh, there was a cliff there" or jump off a ledge and start thinking 1/2 way down it's probably too far for my character to survive was crazy.