The Skyscale Quest Line Is WAY Too Grindy, And Insulting [Merged]

3 hours ago, Tom.6478 said:

I will admit, I didn't read every post in this thread, but I get the gist of at least some of them.

This used to be a complaint thread about the old way to get the skyscale, some guy recently necroed it saying the new, easier and much faster way introduced with SotO was too complicated/required research outside of the game, all the recent posts are in response to that. 
So basically, think whether soto skyscale collection would be worth it if you didn't have a skyscale in the first place, that should give a better context for the situation at hand.

Edited by Passerbye.6291
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Passerbye.6291 said:

This used to be a complaint thread about the old way to get the skyscale, some guy recently necroed it saying the new, easier and much faster way introduced with SotO was too complicated/required research outside of the game, all the recent posts are in response to that. 
So basically, think whether soto skyscale collection was worth it if you didn't have a skyscale in the first place, that should give a better context for the situation at hand.

Thanks for your post. Just skimming through the many posts, it seems you are right.

Either way, I have now done both and both were enjoyable to me. The second time really wasn't necessary, but I still liked doing it. Some people enjoy hard content that takes nimble and fast fingers and people like me prefer leisurely gameplay that doesn't require sitting on the edge of your seat and have split second timing to be successful.

I think overall, GW2 does a pretty good job of satisfying both game styles.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1