Paysafecard keeps crashing [Merged]

I'm having the same issue. Been unable to buy gems at least a week now. When I select paysafe and hit 'pay' nothing happens when it should open a window in my browser. Same with online banking option, it does not redirect anywhere.. just a blank page. I've tried clearing cache and changing/updating default browser, but the issue persists.

I have the same issue today. I'm trying to get a certain costume from the gem store, but i'm affraid it'll dissapear before this issue is fixed. Besides that, i was also hoping to buy the character slot expansion on the current sale.

• Haha 1

On 5/4/2022 at 10:19 AM, JGO.2046 said:

It doesn't work at all. So far it worked, it turned off during the transaction, but now the form to enter the code does not appear at all! When are you gonna fix it? Anyone reading this at all?

If you want to insure someone sees your issue, you can contact the Billing CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below.  The CS Team rarely reads the forums.

• 3 weeks later...

As the heading states, any idea why paysafe will be up and running again. Surely it can't be taking this long to get it sorted. As for using a different payment option, i prefer paysafe and i'm sure there are loads that are waiting inline for it to be up and running.

Thanks you

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, Scryed.4059 said:

As the heading states, any idea why paysafe will be up and running again. Surely it can't be taking this long to get it sorted. As for using a different payment option, i prefer paysafe and i'm sure there are loads that are waiting inline for it to be up and running.

Thanks you

I can assure you, that you are not the only one. 

I wanted to get Thousand Seas Pavilion Pass in the Gemstore, which is 3 days left on sale, but have been trying to get Gems to actually buy it without any succes.

Whats funny is that a tip is to use other means of payment if you can, buy non of the payments work! How the hell does this happen? The Digital River payment provider was a bad one, but now they changed to another payment provider thats even worse.

Will you at least freeze the timers on items that are on sale in the Gem Store?

i'd be a special kind of stupid to remove the store items, after the timers ends, while in the meantime people cant even buy it. It's disrespectfull to your customers, and your own bankaccount

• Sad 2

Got the same Problem here, from Germany. Once i hit "Pay" nothing happens and im getting a blank Window with nothing in it. I did buy Gems via Paysafecard several times in the Past, without Issues.  Considering the Rotation on some Items in the Shop this is a really frustrating Issue, i dont wanna wait Months again for things to come up in the Shop i could buy now. 

Guys, the Support just answered me and there is a workaround to get your Gems via Paysafecard through Amazon. On the Paysafecard Website you can choose to buy an Amazon Coupon for the desired amount of Money to fill the Amazon Account with Money. Then you just buy the desired Gemcard on Amazon and get the Code for the Gems via Email. This might help others who are looking to buy an Item from the Gemshop right now and dont want to miss out on it because it might rotate.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, horus.6057 said:

Guys, the Support just answered me and there is a workaround to get your Gems via Paysafecard through Amazon. On the Paysafecard Website you can choose to buy an Amazon Coupon for the desired amount of Money to fill the Amazon Account with Money. Then you just buy the desired Gemcard on Amazon and get the Code for the Gems via Email. This might help others who are looking to buy an Item from the Gemshop right now and dont want to miss out on it because it might rotate.

Thanks for posting!

Unfortunatly it still won't help me cause the minimumis 25 euro for an Amazon coupon. Hoping it will help others though!

• Haha 1

On 6/4/2022 at 11:34 AM, horus.6057 said:

Yeah, not really a workaround since this requires you to open a paysafecard account (video verification etc). In most cases people pay for the code in order to redeem the credit in the game without further steps. If I would be interested in maintaining an account in order to manage my payments I would use the much more popular PayPal system. Besides that: Why would a customer look out for workarounds? Doesn't strike me. 

Interesting is that you're still able to buy/pay the games and some in-game features from their website via paysafecard. If possible, they could sell gemcards (800/1600/2800/4000/8000) on their website - that would be a solution. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Again more then a full week later... 

Still the same message in "Known issues", still no update or anything.

I've never ever had to whine about being able to buy something for this long. And that includes me as a child wanting a new doll or go-kart or whatever. Cause they were there to be sold but I wasn't allowed. Now I am allowed, got the cards and still nothing...

(Yes, I will admit to being frustrated about this!)

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1