One sec..

Grand Marshal.4098

What am I missing. 

Why dobpeople talk about Soldier gear Hammer GS berserker for wvw zerging??? 

Have heard it several times in the past 1 month and even heard it from that teapot TL. They didnt specify stats but people seem to run tankier stuff. 

What is the point of running a melee DPS zerker with hammer? The burst? Well sure it does dmg but the immob/cc is not good enough and the hammer kit outside your occasional rng 10k hammer 2 is very very bad as dps. 

If you run a berserker in a zerg you are imo, expected to be top 3 DPS. How the hell will you do that with hammer. Anyway, just asking around to get opinions, not that it matters much. I prefer my double axe or sword axe gameplay with GS. 

1 minute ago, The Boz.2038 said:

Useless CC bot.
If you're going to be in melee as a Warrior, and aren't devoted to zerkzerk DPSing, at least take Spellbreaker and rip a boon every now and then.

Yeah i agree. Spb much better for the role thats why i was like ayo wait a minute, when i heard of this. 

I just want to spiiiiiiiinnnnn

Never heard of it. 

Hammer primal burst does damage though, unlike [Earthshaker]. Maybe people are taking advantage of the recent hammer buffs as well.

But I wouldn't listen to teapot when it comes to warrior.

He's far from a warrior main and follows anet's lead by calling warriors a bunch of complainers. Sure, dude. We're complaining for our health instead putting time into the oh so perfectly balanced warrior class. He doesn't know what he's talking about when it comes to warrior.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It is a daze+2s immob. My guess is something like: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PKgAEJlNwSYhMRmJW2W+tKA-zRIYSU9fIlqA6VC0yQQQzi+baA-e

Hit with Hammer F1, get 5 adrenaline back, put 10 vuln on the targets along with the daze and immob, swap to get 5 more adrenaline, then GS F1 to spin to win. The second and third waves of Arc Divider will be hitting targets with 20 vuln on them, and with 100% crit chance, with ~200 critical damage, all while having tanky stats.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

It is a daze+2s immob. My guess is something like: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PKgAEJlNwSYhMRmJW2W+tKA-zRIYSU9fIlqA6VC0yQQQzi+baA-e

Hit with Hammer F1, get 5 adrenaline back, put 10 vuln on the targets along with the daze and immob, swap to get 5 more adrenaline, then GS F1 to spin to win. The second and third waves of Arc Divider will be hitting targets with 20 vuln on them, and with 100% crit chance, with ~200 critical damage, all while having tanky stats.

Which I don't find as an impossible build to play, but compare it to full zerk GS-X/Axe and the dmg is tiny.

43 minutes ago, Grand Marshal.4098 said:

Which I don't find as an impossible build to play, but compare it to full zerk GS-X/Axe and the dmg is tiny.

Well you gotta look at the source he said that WoD nerf was a good thing. He doesn't want to see warrior having anything good so he's gonna say something suboptimal is good to keep us down. Teapot is not a friend of warriors.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Taking Commander or Knight stats in my experience, is better than running Soldier. Just need to be sure you're in the same line with the requisite supports, in all honesty though, there are higher output and lower maintenance options in other classes if the goal is to deal damage. No real reason to bring a warrior for that role.