Server down?

I had the exact same issue. was running TD meta and suddenly got disconnected. Tried to run gw2 diagnose tools as per suggested on official website and send a support ticket. All i received is " u r using windows 11 and the game dont support windows 11". Like heck yeah i am able to play all these while and now its my issue? seriously Anet need a better support team to deal with all these connection issue.

• Like 1

yes i tried to send a support ticket and they asking to do a lot of things, downalod hijack this, screenshot this and now asking a lot of questions like below

im lazy to reply them anymore. i dont want to spend my whole day trying to answer their questions where clearly the problem is not from my side. i had played for 9 years and today my PC/network just decide to have issue? Nah...

i just have to switch to play other game as for now till they solve it

Reply from Guild Wars 2 Support :
To help us understand the cause of this issue better, please send us the following information about your client and network setup:
 • What realm/server are you experiencing this issue on?
• Do you use DSL, cable, dial-up, satellite, or another connection method?
• Do you use any routers, hubs, or switches? If so, could you tell us the make and model of that equipment?
• Does your computer connect wirelessly, or does it use an Ethernet cable for connectivity (quick tip: If you're connecting wirelessly, please try a wired connection)?
• Who is your Internet service provider?
• Where are you located? Your city and state/province would be helpful.
• Are you on a home, campus, business, or military network?
• Do you use any Internet Security Applications (ISA) or firewalls such as CYBERsitter, ""Net-Nanny,"" ZoneAlarm, McAfee or Norton?

Edited by VioletWind.9027
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, VioletWind.9027 said:

yes i tried to send a support ticket and they asking to do a lot of things, downalod hijack this, screenshot this and now asking a lot of questions like below

im lazy to reply them anymore. i dont want to spend my whole day trying to answer their questions where clearly the problem is not from my side. i had played for 9 years and today my PC/network just decide to have issue? Nah...

i just have to switch to play other game as for now till they solve it

Reply from Guild Wars 2 Support :
To help us understand the cause of this issue better, please send us the following information about your client and network setup:
 • What realm/server are you experiencing this issue on?
• Do you use DSL, cable, dial-up, satellite, or another connection method?
• Do you use any routers, hubs, or switches? If so, could you tell us the make and model of that equipment?
• Does your computer connect wirelessly, or does it use an Ethernet cable for connectivity (quick tip: If you're connecting wirelessly, please try a wired connection)?
• Who is your Internet service provider?
• Where are you located? Your city and state/province would be helpful.
• Are you on a home, campus, business, or military network?
• Do you use any Internet Security Applications (ISA) or firewalls such as CYBERsitter, ""Net-Nanny,"" ZoneAlarm, McAfee or Norton?

They asking so many questions while alot of people having this issue definitely is not these problem. They really should check in their system what is going on.😑 I'm using window 10 btw and still have this problem.

Edited by Efer.7962
  • Haha 1

i replied to the support ticket asking whats the cause of this random dc issue and this is what i received.

As what was stated from our previous response, Windows 11 is still unsupported by the game. Although, we can offer troubleshooting workarounds regarding your connectivity issue, but there is no guarantee that your issue may be resolved as Windows 11 is unsupported by the game.

so yeah, definitely not our server issue that all of you disconnected out of sudden. Must be all of you using Win11.
As what VioletWind mentioned. i dont even feel like replying them anymore. Its like a waste of time.

Not mentioning having the issue of Error 80808 every freaking time when i try to buy gem in in-game store.
I have to contact them every single time and received automated message telling me it had been resolved just to buy gem.

To be perfectly honest with you, i have the similar behavior answering those "You need to do A, B and C" all over again and assuming that this is my issue. What I can get from the reply so far (before this issue) is that they try to fix it and then the support team will tell that it is my fault...

Well typical i would say. That's why I don't like to send any support ticket regarding this one.