I've spent $150 on keys in the gem store...

1 hour ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

You do get Black Lion Statuettes from the chest, which you can use to purchase items that did not drop for you. You just have to wait a few weeks (or months) for the item(s) to become available as the Black Lion Statuette trader's inventory changes every few weeks.

OR... They could just make it available on the gem store like normal people.

Guys, let's not encourage lootboxes for any reason here.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4

Well, 

when Vermillion Throne was introduced, I spent around 150 Euro to get it...The previous chest(with the Skiff) I spent around the same amount...

I got the new glider/wings on my first key from the current chest...

RNG is RNG...things will even out... eventually 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Danikat.8537 said:

If you want to know exactly what you're going to get for your money then it's best not to buy keys at all.

You know you will get a whole lot of nothing 😉

48 minutes ago, Xelqypla.6817 said:

Save the whales, bro.

Banning all the "bad" things sounds good, but there are always unintended consequences. Personally, I hope they throw up a "Black Lion Daily Raffle" just for spite, but the prices of everything will probably just rise.

Except "bad" typically translates to "anything I don't like".

What BLCs need is more transparency. What are the effective rates of each individual item? Categories like common, uncommon, etc. are misleading when items within a category do not have equal probability.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

I usually get the exclusive items in 45 keys or less, just last month with the sailed skiff I drank too much and spent 150 euro's on gems to convert to keys to get the skiff.

That's about 135 keys, I got 4, I repeat 4!!! fifth slot items total and no skiff. And I know it's rng but it never hit me this hard so I too sent support a message that I haven't seen this in all my days of playing and was really dissapointed.

Basically the response was; rng is rng and everything is working as intended.

Sure, but I felt screwed over and I feel really sorry for everyone that has to feel this kitten.

Edited by Odinius.9826
typo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, Nevvah.7048 said:

I'm just posting to blow off steam.

As always: don't gamble if you can't afford to lose. On the bright(?) side, you'll probably have enough BL statuettes to get the item you want once it becomes available there.

I've used 15 free keys and got 0 uncommon+ items, oh well 😄

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

42 minutes ago, Zaraki.5784 said:

"I spent 150$ on keys" 

And here is why I think Belgium did a really kind move in respect for its people.

I've never considered depriving an adult of self determination and treating them like a small child to be either kind or respectful.

Edited by Ashen.2907
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Gambling is gambling. And when gambling understand that in the long run the house always wins.

I had a funny one with keys last night. Got a key from map complete, got a wardrobe unlock from it and then got Magnus Left Eye Patch. This was a gem store item but came with both left and right eye versions of the skin.

In other words I only got half the item unlocked. 

I can never buy this item now because half of it will be wasted. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1