Celestial gear does it need buff ?

Ok well , we all agree cele needs some buff. I guess most of us play scrapper, reaper, harbringer 🙂 ?
But i see good point here, they should also consider buffing thief SA trait line and general thief mobility. 

❤️

Edited by kiranslee.4829
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, kiranslee.4829 said:

Ok well , we all agree cele needs some buff. I guess most of us play scrapper, reaper, harbringer 🙂 ?
But i see good point here, they should also consider buffing thief SA trait line and general thief mobility. 

❤️

agreed! And while we are at it... Harbinger sucks!

6 minutes ago, kiranslee.4829 said:

It is only missing ammo blink skill and its ok.

OOF! bigbraintime! Blinking "thru" someone should also CC them and corrupt 3 boons! then it would be fair. This spec has no mobility otherwise!

plottwist: the devs dont know their game, think this conversation is serious, and buff Cele and harbinger. You heard it here first!

-brought to you by: Piken /team chat

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Sad 1

On 5/5/2022 at 6:59 PM, Hotride.2187 said:

Good power thieves are among the highest skill players I've seen roam. Cele builds are NPC level play in comparison. But go play your cele and keep doing your pve rotation.

Good and thief in the same sentence? Wow

Learn something new everyday. 

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, Serephen.3420 said:

Good and thief in the same sentence? Wow

Learn something new everyday. 

Actually there are some good thiefs out there altough its rare to see them, but most are  comon ones only gank players 5+ vs 1

Edited by Aeolus.3615

On 5/4/2022 at 11:39 AM, kiranslee.4829 said:

Hi all,

I was thinking what is this celestial gear stats for ? Its low stats , and just doesnt work. I hear some ppl saying it needs at least 50% buff to be viable. Do you think it needs buff in wvw ?

Good day,

id like to see +165 to all cele stats. 😃

10 minutes ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

I get the NO, but you left zero points on if you if you are indicating its OP or UP? Not sure what you meant and was curious.

As this Thread is brought to you by the comedy minds of Piken.... 

I demand HEAVY BUFFS for celestial! Trashtier Statcombination! it just has no stats at all. And you are so squishy when you use it! please buff!

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Sahne.6950 said:

As this Thread is brought to you by the comedy minds of Piken.... 

I demand HEAVY BUFFS for celestial! Trashtier Statcombination! it just has no stats at all. And you are so squishy when you use it! please buff!

Too tired, again, you failed to answer, are you asking for buff or nerf because your real answer is probably in the toon you fought and not the stats. Cele stats on a build that is power based is not very efficient, cele stats on a condi build are not very efficient. Cele stats on a sustain build are not very efficient. Cele stats on a heal build are not very efficient. Cele stats on a power/condi/sustain/heal build are in line but not OP. At least in my opinion based on what we had when Cele was OP on all.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

Too tired, again, you failed to answer, are you asking for buff or nerf because your real answer is probably in the toon you fought and not the stats. Cele stats on a build that is power based is not very efficient, cele stats on a condi build are not very efficient. Cele stats on a sustain build are not very efficient. Cele stats on a heal build are not very efficient. Cele stats on a power/condi/sustain/heal build are in line but not OP. At least in my opinion based on what we had when Cele was OP on all.

are you not noticing that this thread is not serious? we are joking...  😂

• Sad 1

When you reply to my statement with just a no, no at 3 AM after 3 hours of sleep, sorry your point failed to come over, so I guess, oops? We have too many forum posters that base reaction is I was killed by a certain stat and cry havoc nerf it that triggers ANet to go nerf hammer. This subforum needs to stop the nerf everything logic that is over present thru the years. That's what keeps limiting our build diversity. We need more build diversity and not less. Same thing already happened in the balance between attacking and defending. 

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

Ah yes, because combining subpar power and condi dmg and subpar sustain (subpar only to minstrel btw) does not AT ALL result in an imbalanced build. Its just those wvw roamer heroes, who always look for a challenge and never EVER EVER play the most easily accessible broken/cheese build they could find.

What, the cele build needs MORE power and condi dmg and MORE sustain than support builds, to be OP in your view?

Or you are maybe a blob only player?

Edited by Hotride.2187
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Hotride.2187 said:

Ah yes, because combining subpar power and condi dmg and subpar sustain (subpar only to minstrel btw) does not AT ALL result in an imbalanced build. Its just those wvw roamer heroes, who always look for a challenge and never EVER EVER play the most easily accessible broken/cheese build they could find.

Since I am not sure what you are saying, I will go this way. I roam, havoc and will zerg surf. I play power builds, I play condi builds, I play cele builds, I play sustain builds. No I haven't seen where Cele rules them all. If Cele did I wouldn't have 23 of 31 toons equipped for WvW. There are places for Cele and places that are not, at least in my opinion. I have seen Cele OP, UP and right now to me, has its own place but only for classes that have the mixes that make sense. The stat combo isn't the outlier its the abilities in question. 

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

Since I am not sure what you are saying, I will go this way. I roam, havoc and will zerg surf. I play power builds, I play condi builds, I play cele builds, I play sustain builds. No I haven't seen where Cele rules them all. If Cele did I wouldn't have 23 of 31 toons equipped for WvW. There are places for Cele and places that are not, at least in my opinion. I have seen Cele OP, UP and right now to me, has its own place but only for classes that have the mixes that make sense. The stat combo isn't the outlier its the abilities in question. 

you have a profession / build for every "class" that can utilize Celestial and greatly outperforms other options for their respective class.

If you are not seeing that... you are part of the "Cele-enjoyers" aswell... im sorry.

in2021 they added almost 1300 totalstats to Celestial, without any drawbacks. Celestial now almost has 75% more stats than any 3-stat combination has. That is just WAYYYYYYY to much.

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Sahne.6950 said:

you have a profession / build for every "class" that can utilize Celestial and greatly outperforms other options for their respective class.

If you are not seeing that... you are part of the "Cele-enjoyers" aswell... im sorry.

in2021 they added almost 1300 totalstats to Celestial, without any drawbacks. Celestial now almost has 75% more stats than any 3-stat combination has. That is just WAYYYYYYY to much.

I am saying I now have power builds, condi builds, sustain builds and cele builds. If cele was be all end all, they would all be cele. Before there were no cele builds until they rolled out more elites that could benefit from them. But there was time where even before they did it was best in spot and needed its nerf that caused players to quit the game.

• Sad 1

On 5/5/2022 at 10:59 AM, Hotride.2187 said:

Good power thieves are among the highest skill players I've seen roam. Cele builds are NPC level play in comparison. But go play your cele and keep doing your pve rotation.

There are more thieves than any celestial build on each map in T1....wtf are you talking about? 

SA + shortbow5......d/p .....deadeyes.....core condi.....sword/dagger.....specter....high skill player my kitten....extremely deluded....

Oh almost forgot to mention : shadow return.....and thieves fear no death....unless I can manage to one shot them with full glass one trick pony ranger lb

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

I am saying I now have power builds, condi builds, sustain builds and cele builds. If cele was be all end all, they would all be cele.

ohh okey! so you are the be all end all, and if you are not rocking Celestial on everything, celestial is not overperforming... got it!

sorry i dont want to be rude, but your argumentation is VERY selfcentric.

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Sad 1

58 minutes ago, Arheundel.6451 said:

There are more thieves than any celestial build on each map in T1....wtf are you talking about? 

SA + shortbow5......d/p .....deadeyes.....core condi.....sword/dagger.....specter....high skill player my kitten....extremely deluded....

Oh almost forgot to mention : shadow return.....and thieves fear no death....unless I can manage to one shot them with full glass one trick pony ranger lb

You are clueless. As I've said, go do your pve rotation.

Also I've not seen a power thief for over a month now.

• Sad 1