Supports need to unionize

Iceman.4509

On 5/5/2022 at 9:14 AM, jaif.3518 said:

Dont play support in a pug if these things truly bother you. 

I am curious - do you play WvW for rewards?  I play because being part of a barbarian army is fun.  I think the rewards from PvE are much better, just more boring to me.

yup, I play WvW for fun, and run fractal t4 for gold, takes about 30 mins and I make more gold in fractal than running WvW for like 5+ hrs.

Edited by Yellow Rainbow.6142

20 minutes ago, Yellow Rainbow.6142 said:

yup, I play WvW for fun, and run fractal t4 for gold, takes about 30 mins and I make more gold in fractal than running WvW for like 5+ hrs.

If you join my union we will all eat well

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2022 at 4:30 PM, Iceman.4509 said:

Support is the backbone of wvw and yet we get even poorer rewards on average, lower rate of exp gain and generally blamed when people stand in bombs. Anet needs to buff experience gained and bags for people who provide Boons and healing. If the conditions don’t improve I’m voting to unionize and strike, let dps play without us. Let’s take it back to prophecies and strike like the monks did

Remember that you CAN still provide “support” via damage and utilities and not just sitting around puking boons and healing because ANYONE can literally role a Guardian, put on minstrels and do that… Anet doesn’t need to buff anything in regards to experience because everything is working as intended and to their concept. 

If anything they should be increasing boon removal because if anything boons and the amount of people sitting on minstrels/celestials etc.. is really high and makes no sense when you have a good amount of people in HIGH damage/condition damage gear and can barely make a dent because everyone’s playing a guardian and all huddled in their minstrels gear laughing at all conditions and damage that come their way.

So no. In WvW you’re gonna have to contribute more than just the same healing and boons.

Edited by Tseison.4659
  • Like 1

If bags are that important maybe the union should enforce a bag share program with their raid.

Make sure to make the distribution depend on your performances during the raid so everyone is properly rewarded according to their efforts.

Otherwise feel free to go on strike until next expansion.