LI warrior build

Just gotta say I just watched Muk's LI warrior build and I gotta say that is not low intensity it's just running a BS without headbutt and blood reckoning.  Didn't even change the thief runes or explain them, so most people will be even more suboptimal. He was still saying hit these additional skills like you do on a berserker to get your bursts back faster, which to me is pretty intensive. The build had no sustain. All in all definitely not a low intensity build. I would like to warn people looking for a low intensity warrior build that is not it.

https://youtu.be/xxek0BmKGVk

18 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

🤯 You mean just using Golemancer runes and letting passive might gen heal you with MMR+MM+PS? Yeah that would be pretty LI...

Yup, and throw in a few more things to generate might or passive heals and you've got yourself a very LI build. Also golemancer runes are the best when paired with MM+PS. I just wish the golem lived as long as it used to.

2 hours ago, Red Haired Savage.5430 said:

Yup, and throw in a few more things to generate might or passive heals and you've got yourself a very LI build. Also golemancer runes are the best when paired with MM+PS. I just wish the golem lived as long as it used to.

Meh, take the Hounds of Balthazar and an Ogre pet whistle with it. Privateer runes work too, the parrot counts as an ally.

5 hours ago, Red Haired Savage.5430 said:

Just gotta say I just watched Muk's LI warrior build and I gotta say that is not low intensity it's just running a BS without headbutt and blood reckoning.  Didn't even change the thief runes or explain them, so most people will be even more suboptimal. He was still saying hit these additional skills like you do on a berserker to get your bursts back faster, which to me is pretty intensive. The build had no sustain. All in all definitely not a low intensity build. I would like to warn people looking for a low intensity warrior build that is not it.

https://youtu.be/xxek0BmKGVk

I don't think you understand the purpose of these LI builds. They are simply builds that people can get the most DPS from pressing the fewest buttons in a team setting. It has nothing to do with having sustain or being optimal. From the LI definition he has been using to create these builds (he has a whole series and I suspect he's going to make one for each class), the build he presents fits. Maybe it's not the 'best' LI build ... but I can see his approach makes sense. 

I mean ... he's getting 25K DPS from 1, 5 and F1 ... that's a pretty LI build in my book. 

Edited by Obtena.7952
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Obtena.7952 said:

I don't think you understand the purpose of these LI builds. They are simply builds that people can get the most DPS from pressing the fewest buttons in a team setting. It has nothing to do with having sustain or being optimal. From the LI definition he has been using to create these builds (he has a whole series and I suspect he's going to make one for each class), the build he presents fits. Maybe it's not the 'best' LI build ... but I can see his approach makes sense. 

I mean ... he's getting 25K DPS from 1, 5 and F1 ... that's a pretty LI build in my book. 

No he's not getting 25k from just that. The build requires planting your banners. It's running thief runes which to get the better DPS requires you to be flanking, right there with that rune choice it's no longer LI because you also have to now make sure that you're flanking which he never mentioned that I recall. He also goes on to mention that you should also push 2 and 4 to get your bursts back faster. And the BS banner build to get those numbers you have to be on top of hitting your F1 off CD. It's definitely not a relaxed build. I'm not saying it's a bad build (it's a decent build, since it's pretty much the BS build), I'm just saying if anyone is looking for something that's easy to run and truly low intensity and more relaxed will not find it with that build.

• Like 3

Bladesworn is the LI build for warrior, at least, from what I've seen and personally tested on golem.  it's at like 30k dps that focuses on dragonslash, axe5 and axe auto.  Basically DragonSlash always, axe5 when it's up, then just auto (do nothing) while waiting for DT cooldown.  It's all signets too, IIRC, though I don't actually use the build.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Red Haired Savage.5430 said:

No he's not getting 25k from just that. The build requires planting your banners. It's running thief runes which to get the better DPS requires you to be flanking, right there with that rune choice it's no longer LI because you also have to now make sure that you're flanking which he never mentioned that I recall.

I am actually surprised that I dont see the eagle rune in the video. The real fight always happens below 50%. 

3 hours ago, anbujackson.9564 said:

I am actually surprised that I dont see the eagle rune in the video. The real fight always happens below 50%. 

Exactly, it shows how little research was done on it, just slapped heal and rage signets on and called it a day.

19 hours ago, Jzaku.9765 said:

This thread honestly should have been a comment on his video. I agree with you though. 

It could have been but I doubt we'd have been able to actually talk about it. Most comments not liking the build are gonna die in the comments section.

• 4 weeks later...

Dunno if its due to the video but I've been seeing a lot of bs wars (like, 2 in a group) in my t4+recs runs as of late (whereas there were almsot none for the last year). A lot of them are doing below alac level of dps. So maybe its not so low intensity.

Edited by Hotride.2187
  • Haha 1