On why Necromancer is the best profession in GW2.

Nabbut.7480

Because he is an antithesis to all others.

Where others lose health, Necromancer steals it.

Where others are given a soul that gets damaged from combat, Necromancer assembles himself from the essence of slain foes.

Where others spend power on boons, Necromancer gains it by removing and corrupting boons on others.

The only downside is that he haves to be constantly killing something and thus is unsuited for guard duty, peace life and other nonsense but in the world of Tyria is that really a downside?

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

In summary: Engineer is the best profession because Engineers don't write about how edgy they are.

(For the record: I am a thief main, so it gives me no pleasure to say this.)

Edited by ASP.8093
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ASP.8093 said:

In summary: Engineer is the best profession because Engineers don't write about how edgy they are.

(For the record: I am a thief main, so it gives me no pleasure to say this.)

There are guy like that in all subforum. Thought, there are more guys that go with the "My profession is the weakest" than "My profession is the best".

You could a similar post in the engineer subforum with someone blabering that Engineer is the best because he use his brain to recreate through science what other do instinctively with magic. Like you could have someone say that warrior is the strongest simply because he got a traitline called "strength"... etc.

And Necro mains trying to defend their Beloved faceroll class with lack of mobility.Im sorry what's Wurm and Spectral walk  then?How much more mobility necro mains want?İts already a zone dominator.Lets give it 3 teleport too bc it have lack of mobility guys bohoo 😞

• Like 2
  • Confused 4

On 5/17/2022 at 7:01 AM, Carnage.6751 said:

And Necro mains trying to defend their Beloved faceroll class with lack of mobility.Im sorry what's Wurm and Spectral walk  then?How much more mobility necro mains want?İts already a zone dominator.Lets give it 3 teleport too bc it have lack of mobility guys bohoo 😞

The gaslight is real

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/17/2022 at 2:01 PM, Carnage.6751 said:

from your post i definitely realized even your age. Grow up will ya?
I was scouring around the subforums and you are whining in all classes like there is no tomorrow.
Let me guess are you maining a ranger or a engineer in wvw?
Kids these days man

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

9 minutes ago, Darkstalix.5183 said:

from your post i definitely realized even your age. Grow up will ya?
I was scouring around the subforums and you are whining in all classes like there is no tomorrow.
Let me guess are you maining a ranger or a engineer in wvw?
Kids these days man

You calling me kid?İF you have problem dont read it.Look at this edgelord necro main trying to defend his 0 IQ beloved class.You keep spitballing and none of that hit to mark try harder.I can't call you kid bc kids smarter than you.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3