I felt it was the most beautiful spec ever created and the reason why I came back to this game. The design was pure magic. I play different iterations of it, power, condi, hybrid in pve, pvp and wvw. Just trying to be positive here and weaver, for me, made GW2 magical. It got nerfed quite a bit in pvp and certain EoD specs made its purpose weaker but darn, whoever came up with designing it, I salute you. 

• Like 7
3 hours ago, greedywholesome.9081 said:

I felt it was the most beautiful spec ever created and the reason why I came back to this game. The design was pure magic. I play different iterations of it, power, condi, hybrid in pve, pvp and wvw. Just trying to be positive here and weaver, for me, made GW2 magical. It got nerfed quite a bit in pvp and certain EoD specs made its purpose weaker but darn, whoever came up with designing it, I salute you. 

I have trouble bringing myself to play anything else.  I really love this spec.  It's not without its issues, but it really is a work of art and a joy to play!  It's not all doom and gloom for ele, we're just long overdue for some love, imo.

• Like 6
On 5/12/2022 at 3:39 AM, AliamRationem.5172 said:

I have trouble bringing myself to play anything else.  I really love this spec.  It's not without its issues, but it really is a work of art and a joy to play!  It's not all doom and gloom for ele, we're just long overdue for some love, imo.

You're awesome! Don't ever forget that