I want to stop working on my legendary armor.

1 hour ago, Dante.1508 said:

So many spiteful customers these days.. It took me 3684 days so it should take everyone 3684 days... You know i don't care, if it took me 9 years to complete something and then anet gave it away for gold or free i honestly don't care, good for the other people..

Jeez people :classic_blink:

Nice good to see your onboard with the long term rewards needing a long time to get.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

8 hours ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

I don;t know how you got that from the last sentence of the post you quoted, because it seems to me to mean the exact opposite to what you imply.

Oh I totaly thought you were being sarcastic as in meaning the opposite

• Confused 1

On 5/24/2022 at 11:56 AM, Linken.6345 said:

Nice good to see your onboard with the long term rewards needing a long time to get.

I think you missed the bus, i don't think long term rewards are needed, just lots and lots of short term rewards. but if something is a long term reward i generally just over look it or ignore it.. I'm here for a good time not a long time.. I come and go from Gw2 so when i'm here i want to enjoy it with easy to do and easy to get content and rewards.. And if the rewards are what i deem crazy or cannot buy them i wont bother.

Its just me.

16 hours ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

I don;t know how you got that from the last sentence of the post you quoted, because it seems to me to mean the exact opposite to what you imply.

I believe he was being sarcastic or trolling.

Edited by Dante.1508
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3