Sad truth :İF you want to win in sPVP but You can't affort braincells play necromancer

Grabbing my popcorn and waiting for defence.Please come and try to defend this pathetic ,0 skill braindead  necromancer professions as balance perspective.

Let me list some of the dumbest defence from necro players :

"Oh don't go near him hit from far"

"Oh Stunlock it to death"

I feel disgusted when I play this class.Like this class is so bloated and easy to play like A-net said :Guys we need to design a class playable for all ages.We need to reach special people just can't even.And with each expansion This class gets more and more dumber Spelizations.I can at least say Reaper mostly single target burst/condi .But that prob too hard for necro players A-net gave a class dont even need to focus.Just stay middle of node and grab and succ enemy while they cc for 3 sc.İf you can't stunlock necro to death good luck burst down second lifebar while deal with lifesteal and fear.And A-net prob saw good feedback from Necromancer mais they give second life bar to Specter.Lets give everyone second life guys lets make to skill cap under sea level.When content creator talk about this game they keep avoiding pvp and only shoving Living world to our faces bc lets admit only functional content in this game is pve open map grind.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 9

It's 2022 and people still fails to understand that in competitive games some professions/classes/weapons are made easier than others on purpose so everyone has a place in, those who have jobs/children and can't spend hours of their lives learning to play, and those who can play for 8h almost each day.

Yeah Necromancer is easy to play. Congratulations for your discovery never seen in this subforum.

1 hour ago, Carnage.6751 said:

I feel disgusted when I play this class.Like this class is so bloated

Talking about necromancer being bloated when things like engineer, elementalist and mesmer exist (under the excuse of being hard to play) sounds like a joke to be honest.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, Telgum.6071 said:

It's 2022 and people still fails to understand that in competitive games some professions/classes/weapons are made easier than others on purpose so everyone has a place in, those who have jobs/children and can't spend hours of their lives learning to play, and those who can play for 8h almost each day.

Yeah Necromancer is easy to play. Congratulations for your discovery never seen in this subforum.

Talking about necromancer being bloated when things like engineer, elementalist and mesmer exist (under the excuse of being hard to play) sounds like a joke to be honest.

Oh of course all other class made for people playing 8 hours a day.What kinda excuse is that?Making a character absolute outsustains every other class in nodes (except guardians).Every game which team have better necromancer (or more) wins.Especially with Harbinger they are absolute raid boss on nodes.Whats bloated about Mesmer?They are nerfed to death.Most meta pick is power virtuoso and best thing about that block and line damage burst.While Harbinger dont even need aim.Just gonna jump on combat and cc all near enemy ,corrupt boons and lifesteal.This is not even easy  this is BRAİNDEAD.And its clear A-net  doesn't nerf this class other wise how "special kids" can play this game".Just check to last nerf notes .

Edited by Carnage.6751
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

Yeah, I do agree that taunt as a condition and CC isn't represented enough in the game. It's important to remind it to the player base by making this kind of thread in the game's official forum.

Thank you for the effort Carnage.

8 hours ago, Carnage.6751 said:

And its clear A-net  doesn't nerf this class other wise how "special kids" can play this game".Just check to last nerf notes .

May 10/2022

Necromancer

"Rise!" is a skill that we've seen a lot of feedback around following the last set of balance changes. One of the primary issues with the skill is the number of minions that it's capable of summoning, as these minions can potentially soak up a lot of damage while also creating damage threats via Death Nova. To address this, we've reduced the target cap of the skill, which will both reduce the number of minions summoned and increase the cooldown of the skill by granting fewer hits of cooldown reduction from Augury of Death.

• "Rise!": Reduced maximum number of targets struck from 5 to 2 in WvW only.
  • Death Nova: Reduced power coefficient from 0.75 to 0.6 in WvW only.

Another World vs. World goal for this update is to bring down some of the primary sources of ranged area-of-effect damage to create more opportunities for melee pushes. Ranged versus melee is always going to be a delicate balance as we do want both options to be viable, but we currently feel that ranged pressure is too high, and we're making some adjustments. For necromancer, this involves bringing down the damage of Well of Suffering and Well of Corruption. Unholy Feast is also being brought back down to its previous damage value, as the increase from the previous update pushed it a bit higher than it needed to be.

• Well of Suffering: Reduced power coefficient per hit from 0.9 to 0.65 in WvW only.
  • Well of Corruption: Reduced power coefficient per hit from 0.35 to 0.28 in WvW only.
  • Unholy Feast: Reduced power coefficient from 1.3 to 1.0 in WvW only.

March 29, 2022

Necromancer

The following three skills were all dealing a bit too much damage when triggering their blight threshold bonuses, and for this update we decided to keep the big blight payoff and reduce the base damage to bring these skills more in line.

• Elixir of Ambition: Reduced power coefficient from 1.5 to 0.9 in PvP and WvW.
  • Devouring Cut: Reduced power coefficient from 1.0 to 0.85 in PvP and WvW.
  • Voracious Arc: Reduced power coefficient from 1.4 to 1.0 in PvP and WvW.

March 30, 2022

• Necromancer (PvP Only):
    • Death Shroud: Increased life force lost per second from 4% to 5%.

February 28, 2022

Necromancer

• Death Shroud: Death Shroud now has a tooltip fact indicating that damage is reduced while in shroud. Damage reduction has been decreased from 50% to 33% in PvE only.
  • Reaper's Shroud: Reaper's Shroud now has a tooltip fact indicating that damage is reduced while in shroud. Damage reduction has been decreased from 50% to 33% in PvE only.
  • Epidemic: The maximum number of stacks of each condition that are applied to targets has been reduced from 25 to 5.

Curses

• Parasitic Contagion: Life-stealing percentage reduced from 10% to 5% in PvE only.

Reaper

• Soul Eater: Life-stealing percentage reduced from 5% to 4% in PvE only.

Scourge

• The base barrier granted by the skills Sand Cascade, Sand Flare, Desert Empowerment, Desert Shroud, and Sandstorm Shroud has been reduced. The contribution of healing power on these skills has been increased.

PvP Splits

• Unholy Martyr: Reduced the number of conditions removed when exiting shroud from 3 to 2 in PvP only.
  • Lesser Enfeeble: Reduced weakness duration from 6 seconds to 3 seconds in PvP only.
  • Vampiric: Reduced base life-stealing damage from 41 to 29 in PvP only. Reduced base life-stealing healing from 39 to 26 in PvP only. Minion life stealing has been adjusted to match the necromancer life stealing in PvP only.
  • Vampiric Presence: Reduced base life-stealing damage from 65 to 49 in PvP only. Reduced base life-stealing healing from 32 to 28 in PvP only. Reduced life-stealing bonus effectiveness while in shroud from 100% to 50% in PvP only.
  • Lich Form: Reduced the amount of life force granted when exiting the transformation from 15% to 5% in PvP only.
  • Deathly Claws (Lich Form): Reduced power coefficient from 2.34 to 1.64 in PvP only.
  • Summon Flesh Wurm: Increased cooldown from 32 seconds to 40 seconds in PvP only.

All of this happened in the last 3 months... Must be insignificant for the OP...

11 hours ago, Carnage.6751 said:

Oh of course all other class made for people playing 8 hours a day.What kinda excuse is that?

No one is putting any excuses here, it is what it is, some classes require more time that others to learn and be played properly.

that?Making a character absolute outsustains every other class in nodes

I think this is proof enough that you must either be low rank or just very noob at PvP. Yeah, Necro favors static gameplay, so? And thief favours mobility, and warrior favours kiting, and ranger favours ranged. Your point?

Necro can only outsustain you in nodes if you are a noob who dives in a node against a scourge who drops breach, wells and shades on your feet, complaining about that is like complaining about your preferred class being unable to outrun a thief. If you were smarter, you would remain outside the node and cast damage on the necro, forcing it to either exit or drop his sustain tools.

Whats bloated about Mesmer?They are nerfed to death.

Average forum user "my class is useless". Meanwhile before EoD was Mirage in the top side noders of the game, and will probably be still like that once Harbinger and the others are nerfed.

Just check to last nerf notes

I do agree with you on Necro being some kind of golden child for Arenanet right after Guardian, which doesn't mean it is bloated like the three classes I mentioned above. Of course, talking solely about Necro/Reaper/Scourge, Harbinger is obviously OP and I find disgusting it wasn't nerfed the last patch alongside Willbender and Virtuoso.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Carnage.6751 said:

Grabbing my popcorn and waiting for defence.Please come and try to defend this pathetic ,0 skill braindead  necromancer professions as balance perspective.

I feel disgusted when I play this class.Like this class is so bloated and easy to play like A-net said :Guys we need to design a class playable for all ages.We need to reach special people just can't even.And with each expansion This class gets more and more dumber Spelizations.I can at least say Reaper mostly single target burst/condi .But that prob too hard for necro players A-net gave a class dont even need to focus.Just stay middle of node and grab and succ enemy while they cc for 3 sc.İf you can't stunlock necro to death good luck burst down second lifebar while deal with lifesteal and fear.And A-net prob saw good feedback from Necromancer mais they give second life bar to Specter.Lets give everyone second life guys lets make to skill cap under sea level.When content creator talk about this game they keep avoiding pvp and only shoving Living world to our faces bc lets admit only functional content in this game is pve open map grind.

wow, when someone feels himself disgust by just playing a game, you must have some psychological problems and should search for help. i hope you find some.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
14 hours ago, Carnage.6751 said:

Oh of course all other class made for people playing 8 hours a day.What kinda excuse is that?Making a character absolute outsustains every other class in nodes (except guardians).Every game which team have better necromancer (or more) wins.Especially with Harbinger they are absolute raid boss on nodes.Whats bloated about Mesmer?They are nerfed to death.Most meta pick is power virtuoso and best thing about that block and line damage burst.While Harbinger dont even need aim.Just gonna jump on combat and cc all near enemy ,corrupt boons and lifesteal.This is not even easy  this is BRAİNDEAD.And its clear A-net  doesn't nerf this class other wise how "special kids" can play this game".Just check to last nerf notes .

Your most and only fail is to take this game serious. Even though its called "competetive mode" the player count is so low in spvp you can hardly say its competetive at all. Top 20 players win trade like hell and every player with a single braincell can make it to top 250. Its not like some1 cares about a kittening title or badge.

Btw there are some necro counters out there, If you despise them so much just play willbender and zoom zoom around the map. Hope this cools you down. Have fun playing the game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Carnage.6751 said:

Wow,Someone have no understanding of quality and balance just commenting here.Just the clown I'm looking for.I recommend you learn to read and read again"I feel disgusted when I play this class.".Sorry grandma I didn't know I'm playing a game.So its close to criticism right?This mindset can be use for every game.Doesn't matter which one polishing more  or spending more effort.İts just a game.Ok grandma I'm gonna give u some soup and  tuck  u to bed. 😄

Weird complaint really ... why you make a choice to play something you are disgusted with ... make better choices. I don't think I'm alone here, but this thread feels MORE like a statement about being disgusted to play AGAINST it, not with it. 

Edited by Obtena.7952
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Idk I feel like I’m this game skill matters a lot. 

in the end no matter how OP harbinger might seem if my team isn’t good I’m dying fast, 

In 1v1 a skilled player will always beat me whether it be a thief, dragon hunter, soul beats, Mesmer, or warrior it’s easy to spot the good from the bad. 

most complaints I’ve seen in the forums about “OP” classes are from specs that shine in team fights IF your team is good. 

I’ve played all the op classes and no matter what if my team is bad we loose. Glass cannons can’t carry a bad team. 

I don’t want harbinger to get nerfed. I’m having a ton of fun in open world solo content and it’s the only necro class I enjoy in pve. 

Since Necro is so easy to play it should not be as powerfull,  newcommer classes in other games are easy to play but not powerfull

So should necro be too, maby remove 20-30% of all dmg and the class will be fine

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
2 hours ago, Sansar.1302 said:

Since Necro is so easy to play it should not be as powerfull,  newcommer classes in other games are easy to play but not powerfull

So should necro be too, maby remove 20-30% of all dmg and the class will be fine

Thats a awful idea the class would be dead and people would rile up and take out their pitchforks for pve.

there are multiple classes that aren't that hard and picking on nec will just create a situation where nobody wants them and they will be auto kicked.

Imagine if they nerfed all Warr Dps by 20% because they can be pretty ez.

All professions in this game are easy to play. It isn't more of a newcomer classe than any other classe.

The damage rotation of a thief is basically enter stealth every 3s and AA.

The damage rotation of a revenant is basically activate your upkeep and AA.

Elementalist can basically just faceroll fire attunment skills and be a reasonably good dps.

Engineer can just sit on it's bomb kit AA.

Warrior can just sit on A/A and faceroll.

... etc.

If you think that you need more brain power to do that than the brain power needed to enter shroud and AA, then you're completely wrong.

Right: nerf ranger! Pressing two skills and oneshotting people with that is ultra easy.

Yes maybe Necro is easy to play on a mediocre level.

But the higher she skill level, the smarter the Necro player has to get to outplay the other classes with it's very limited defenses.

There was a time when Necro was definetly way too strong - rip scourge

But that's not nowadays.

It's still strong, but imo there's classes that do way better because they can Teamfight really well as well as go solo.

Yet I couldn't care less for spvp balance.

Do whatever you want, as long as harbinger doesn't get touched in PvE and wvw. Cause in those gamemodes it's much weaker than you might think

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Bookah pls.9352 said:

(Insert darth sidious ironic pic here)

Of couse Im gonna say that.This is best advice for everyone againts necros.All team mates  should have a stun before enemy necro pull their shroud.And if enemy have multiple Necros good luck with that.And entire team should focus on them before necro peel entire team.

Edited by Carnage.6751
  • Confused 1
On 5/16/2022 at 12:31 AM, Obtena.7952 said:

Weird complaint really ... why you make a choice to play something you are disgusted with ... make better choices. I don't think I'm alone here, but this thread feels MORE like a statement about being disgusted to play AGAINST it, not with it. 

I did both.Im not necromancer main.I had to play necro too so people don't say "You don't know what you are talking about.".Both playing also playing againts is disgusting.Because its absolute entry level power trip class.Do you think I disgusting playing but love playing againts it?You making no sense... 

• Confused 1
On 5/14/2022 at 11:48 PM, Carnage.6751 said:

İF you want to win in sPVP but You can't affort braincells play necromancer.

I haven't played sPvP for a long time. What's your no-braincells-required-for-win build? Maybe I'll give it a try. 😎

1 minute ago, Zok.4956 said:

I haven't played sPvP for a long time. What's your no-braincells-required-for-win build? Maybe I'll give it a try. 😎

Go check reaper or harbinger build for pvp in metabattle.I tried reaper ,bored and return to play Mesmer again.

On 5/14/2022 at 11:48 PM, Carnage.6751 said:

Yes? Those are both valid points, are you implying it's hard to kite a necro, or to stun him when in shroud? They are not dumb counters, they seem much easier than countering thief stealth+backstab+disengage, soulbeast immob+trillion condi+pewpew+invuln, or most defensive classes where you see a river of evaded-blocked-invuln-miss-000-damage actually heals me lol, before you manage to land a single hit of damage.

People who don't adapt to the opponent's class playstyle are people who won't "waste" a slot for a hard CC because it ruins their copypasted meta build with big pp damage.

• Thanks 2