what is a good class/spec for the laggy in pvp ?

hello im rather new and only been playing for about a month i love the pvp as well as combat here. i know for a fact that necro is one of the top choices upon doing some research like minionmancer build being passively tanky with 2nd hp bar , but the thing is that build isn't very viable anymore my pets die instantly and i barely do any dmg with scepters, right now the meta are all harbingers and the spec is too fast for my laggy 280 - 300ms internet so i have decided to try out mechanist flamethrower build , it is still a little clunky especially when trying to use the shield 4 and 5 block skills due to delay but so far its not too bad i was just wondering if there's anymore spec/class out there that is decent with lags and with the recent patches/meta , at least i can play a class that is decent enough to help out and not being a dead weight .....

• Like 1

Laggs are Not nice but Not an excuse, thhee is an oceania Community playing With that Ping all das Long (or even worse If they Go eu) you Just Need to get good, Players Like zark or Sim Souls are running Rev and Warrior and are competing in high Tier stuff

i guess ur kinda right on that get good part , life is tough for laggy peeps.....but then again tier list do exist for a reason and i just happen to love playing a build that it really isn't that good anymore i'm just afraid i'm holding down peeps in the team :classic_sad:

• Like 1

basically bunker builds, some times you get hit before you know cuz with that ping you should be around a half sec delay

so you can't play builds that you can die out of 1 mistake

in my experience 170-200 ping, thief dagger pistol builds is like your worst choice for a lot of reasons but mainly because you'll only land heartseeker in ppl stand still, warrior build in general are bad, your skill are already telegraphed and your lag just make it worse, basically you won't land you very needed CCs. This new warrior has a different playstyle, it's prolly better than the other warriors.

Ranged builds are also a good choice, cuz again, you'll have time to react.

to list some builds from meta battle

bunker mech

prot holo

core valk ranger

sic'em sb

untamed

fire weaver

power survival ranger