Transcendence (Revisted) : A Possible Suggestion For Those Who Crafted It Before The Armory's Offical Release.

First time posting on the forums, so not sure if I'm overstepping my bounds here. Regardless, I'll try to explain this as best as I can...

I'm one of those who ended up crafting [Transcendence] back when the act of upgrading it from [Slumbering Transcendence] required a minimum number of wins (20 times) in the automated tournaments, so I feel that I've at least earned the right to post something here about it now that a bit of time has passed (half a year).

And for quite some time now, I've since completed all of the achievements required for unlocking the [Prismatic Champion's Regalia]. So...as of now, I've pretty much got two legendary amulets unlocked in my legendary armory instead of just one.

Now, from what I've heard/read in a different post somewhere, you folks at Anet have stated that you have no plans of refunding any players who have unlocked this particular legendary amulet due to it having a different visual effect compared to the [Prismatic Champion's Regalia], and that makes complete sense to me. But to be honest, even half a year later, it still stings a little bit in knowing just how much gold it took in order to craft this thing. Had I known in advance about the potential existence of the [Prismatic Champion's Regalia] and the requirements for unlocking it, I might have changed my mind about creating [Transcendence] back then. But since I like effects of both amulets, and kind of wish I could have both auras active at once, I was wondering...

Would you folks at Anet ever be open to the idea of letting us players who have unlocked [Transcendence] within the legendary armory have the option of disabling our access to it (as in, it either being grayed out or invisible) in exchange for us being able to swap between or convert it into a legendary ring (via one of the PvP vender NPCs maybe) with the same name instead? Its equipment trinket icon could even just be a recolored version of [Conflux] too.

I'm not sure if any of you folks at Anet will ever end up seeing this, but if you do, it would be nice to hear something back about such an idea. 🙂

It would also be pretty cool to see if there are any other players who are in a similar situation as me about all this. What do you all think, is my idea good/bad? Not sure if I'll respond back or not, but feel free to let me know in the comments below I guess.

Edited by Manticore.8359
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I asked Anet 5 months ago if it was possible to refund my Mist Diamond (https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mist_Diamond)because i learnt there was the event Seasons of the Dragons  (https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Current_Events#Seasons_of_the_Dragons) going on and i could have a legendary amulet but since i bought the Mist Diamond some time ago (maybe like few months before Seasons of the Dragons) i couldn't get a refund a get back my ascendeds shards of glory.

Here the answer i got:

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting Guild Wars 2 Customer Support!

We understand that you’re seeking a refund for the Mist Diamond purchased from the League Vendor a while ago. Sadly, we are unable to fulfill this request due to the purchase being made outside of the acceptable time-frame that we are able to provide a refund. We appreciate you for understanding. 

When making a purchases, we urge users to be careful as there are times, such as this one, where Customer Support is unable to assist.

We are sorry this is not the answer you were hoping for and while I wasn't able to help in this case, I do hope you continue to reach out to us regarding any other questions or concerns you may have. We're always here to help wherever possible.

Hope it can helps!

Edited by Sven.7201

I don't want to be rude in the First place, sorry for now already.

Buuut, it was quite logical that they don't let the PvP Amulett bei the only legy Amulett, Same With the Backpack, it was obvius that it will arrive. And its Not Like that you Not decided to do the Others Amulett too, yes its a Lot of gold but you so in this Game nothing else than Farming gold, in every Gamemode.

Don't want to be rude again

11 hours ago, Sven.7201 said:

I asked Anet 5 months ago if it was possible to refund my Mist Diamond (https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mist_Diamond)because i learnt there was the event Seasons of the Dragons  (https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Current_Events#Seasons_of_the_Dragons) going on and i could have a legendary amulet but since i bought the Mist Diamond some time ago (maybe like few months before Seasons of the Dragons) i couldn't get a refund a get back my ascendeds shards of glory.

Here the answer i got:

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting Guild Wars 2 Customer Support!

We understand that you’re seeking a refund for the Mist Diamond purchased from the League Vendor a while ago. Sadly, we are unable to fulfill this request due to the purchase being made outside of the acceptable time-frame that we are able to provide a refund. We appreciate you for understanding. 

When making a purchases, we urge users to be careful as there are times, such as this one, where Customer Support is unable to assist.

We are sorry this is not the answer you were hoping for and while I wasn't able to help in this case, I do hope you continue to reach out to us regarding any other questions or concerns you may have. We're always here to help wherever possible.

Hope it can helps!

But getting ascended shards in a Few Month is Not hard, it requiers to Play ranked and this doesnt Take that long

12 hours ago, Avatar.3568 said:

I don't want to be rude in the First place, sorry for now already.

Buuut, it was quite logical that they don't let the PvP Amulett bei the only legy Amulett, Same With the Backpack, it was obvius that it will arrive. And its Not Like that you Not decided to do the Others Amulett too, yes its a Lot of gold but you so in this Game nothing else than Farming gold, in every Gamemode.

Don't want to be rude again

But getting ascended shards in a Few Month is Not hard, it requiers to Play ranked and this doesnt Take that long

this logic can be applied to all other trinckets

they made free legendary amulet because nobody wants to play pvp, game mode is forgotten and dead, and I honestly think they try to actively sabotage it with kitten patch notes and such changes, there is no shot something as idiotic as feb 2020 patch came out and they legit thought it was a good decision for this games balance.
they are doing to pvp the same thing they are doing to fractals, nobody plays it so kitten em, go do open world and strikes.