[EU] LF someone to play with!

Hello there!

My name is Kenan and I'm playing Guild Wars since 2005. I have about 15k achievement points, 300 masterypoints and I'm looking for someone to play with.
My main is elementalist. I usually play on the weaver spec and haven't tried out catalyst yet. I'm usually findable in raids, fractals or some casual pug commanding in WvW on the Far Shiverpeaks.

I find PvE most enjoyable and I really am not good in PvP. If you want to carry someone in PvP then you found your guy. What I like most in guild wars is the "hard mode". It's a pitty hard mode is not in Guild Wars 2 and only in Guild Wars 1 but still. I currently do not have a static for raids and I'm not really looking for one although I do find it fun to play raids in a static with others.

I'm looking for someone to do casual achievements with, open world and to get (not a must) some mastery points in the game because I currently only have 293 and I couldn't be bothered to play the story of EoD yet. 

Anyway, so if you like raids, fractals, open world or want to carry me in PvP (haha) or are on the Far Shiverpeaks/Blacktide (linked) server, then hook me up in-game on account name: Dexterity.1869 or on Discord account Kenosh#5920.

Hope to see you there fellow Guild Wars player! If you have any memories of Guild Wars feel free to post them underneath on this thread as well. Personally I've been a pro runner on Guild Wars 1 and have been doing speed clears in speed clear guilds all the time, DoA, FoW and UW were my place to be at the times between 2005 and 2012. I was playing on my elementalist there too E/Mo and I have 8 obsidian armors on all my 8 characters there :x. 49/50 Hall of Monuments.. still need to vanquish there. If anyone is up for vanquish in GW1 then that's great too! Need that too!

Furthermore might be good to know that I'm not much of a story watcher so I'm used to skip the scenes if that's important. Also, you're more than welcome to join our guild "Every Crow Has A [Tail]". It's a GW2 guild filled with people from all over the place (international guild). Anyway, long post.

Greetz,

Dexterity

P.s. I am human and mostly play human too. Fashion Wars?

Edited by Dexterity.1869
Playing on EU added to title and added P.s.
  • Haha 1

• Dexterity.1869 changed the title to [EU] LF someone to play with!