[Probably solved] Can't get repeatable rewards on my main character from Tsuko Talonedge Hero Challenge every day [Merged]

Yeah ok, tbh I'm not sure it's just my own impression or if it's really the case, but I was trying to help you, others too, and your replies are coming off a bit rude to me (again, I could be just be misinterpreting things). I did in fact include suggestions that didn't involve the one per account per day issue, such as the possibility that your attempts weren't long enough in between, and while I didn't mention this before it could be just because despite leaving arborstone several times and doing other things, you could just be coming back to the same map instance each time, and therefore need to try to get into another instance to repeat it. Happens to me with the dry top garden, among other things. Also, there were absolutely no insinuations or accusations of lying by me or anyone else. Either way, this will be my last reply. Good luck. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

43 minutes ago, NovaleePhoenix.1259 said:

I did in fact include suggestions that didn't involve the one per account per day issue, such as the possibility that your attempts weren't long enough in between

As mentioned before, this would potentially be attributed to DR, which as I explained in my last post is not the case, having only done the HP *once* before it bugged on two characters.

44 minutes ago, NovaleePhoenix.1259 said:

it could be just because despite leaving arborstone several times and doing other things, you could just be coming back to the same map instance each time, and therefore need to try to get into another instance to repeat it.

If this were the case, that's a bug that needs to be fixed. 

46 minutes ago, NovaleePhoenix.1259 said:

there were absolutely no insinuations or accusations of lying by me or anyone else.

When someone doesn't believe what you say that's them assuming you're lying. In any case that wasn't directed at you.

47 minutes ago, NovaleePhoenix.1259 said:

Yeah ok, tbh I'm not sure it's just my own impression or if it's really the case, but I was trying to help you, others too, and your replies are coming off a bit rude to me

Yes, it's exasperating when people don't bother reading the post, or don't communicate well, or assume things instead of asking. So forgive me if I seem to be rude but nothing anyone has said has been of any help whatsoever.

• Confused 2

Ok, I lied. This is my last reply. People are trying to help you, including me, and not only are you dismissing everything we mention without regard to the fact that we are trying to help you out of nothing other than kindness, you are being rude about it, especially in your latest post. It may indeed be a bug, but since nothing can be done about that except for by anet, we are offering alternatives that might or might not help in the meantime. And beyond that, my mention of waiting long enough in between was more about soft resets, not diminishing returns. As in often there are cases where you have to wait at least 24 hrs before doing it again, including harvesting nodes, opening chests. And needing to switch to another instance is a common solve for many issues of completing content, so I thought I'd mention it. Beyond that, your insuation that we aren't reading your post/assuming things/or communicating well, actually seems more like your posts than ours. In any case, if you don't like our attempts to help you, and you aren't grateful for the fact that we are trying to help, then there doesn't seem to be any reason for us try any further. So, my suggestion is that if you continue to insist it's just a bug, you're just going to have to wait it out until it's fixed. And if you can't wait, then maybe just help yourself. I suspect you are the only you are going to listen to anyway. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

• 10 months later...

I have been experiencing this bug for a long time too, and I just discovered that it is character-specific.  I did this HP with one character (let's call them Character A) who usually tries the HP, and they succeeded but did not get the chest even though I waited 24 hours since trying it.  (This is the bug I usually see)  I then logged in with another character (Character B) and after doing the HP again a minute later, they did receive the chest.

I do not have this issue with another character I have parked by a different HP in New Kaineg.  I have had no problems getting the chest reward each day on that character.

Perhaps the Diminishing Returns for Character A is not being reset for this specific HP?  Or it could be something else, Character A seems to randomly get the chest after the HP without any noticeable pattern.  I am going to start doing the HP each day with Character B and see what happens.  

Edited by DoctorOverlord.8620

• 2 weeks later...

More weirdness with this bug.  I did not do the HP for a week with the character having the issue (Character A in my posts above), but when I bring in yet another character (let's call them Character C), they are getting HP chest for defeating Tsuko once a day.   So I do the HP with Character A and usually get nothing, and then a minute later try it with another character and get the chest. 
It seems that all of my other characters are able to get the HP chest consistently except Character A, who usually doesn't get the chest and once in a while might get it. 

Maybe it's because Character A is Elementalist?  We all know how Anet loves to torture eles lol 

Edited by DoctorOverlord.8620
  • Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...

Same bug here. My character isnt park in Arborstone. I have a rotation everyday and I end up there for the HP and then to DE to trade the Writs. 

I now change the character going there every day.

DR has nothing to do with this, I am not farming anything over in that zone.

Moreover, I am parked with MANY characters across Tyira, this HP is the only one doing this. 

Edited by chend.5938