Harbinger

On 6/3/2022 at 8:46 PM, Tulkas.2576 said:

Give me my eternity’s requiem damage back and I’ll eat those shits up for breakfast again. 

Vindi’s were keeping all these harbs under control but peeps had to whine and get them nerfed. 

Vindi doesn't need damage it already does a lot, what they should have done with Treesong is nerf the healing rather than the amount of conditions to keep the condition spam in check, this is pretty much one of the main reasons why Firebrand is also super trash in PvP, anything overwhelms it with ease.

Vindi can beat Specter, Harb and Willbender with enough patience. Harbs in particular takes forever because there's so much weakness that you need to manage, if you want a protip, use battle dance in clever offensive way and you'll see how quickly the harbs can die, this is by no mean an excuse to avoid them being balanced, most professions struggle because none have enough cleanses to deal with the fiesta.

Eternity Requiem is a good skill to remove buffs or debuffs while wanting to deliver bigger blows, it doesn't need to be stupid broken, it can already deal 8k under optimal play.

Edited by Shao.7236
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Crab Fear.8623 said:

no they don't

as someone that plays alot of Soulbeast....    Soulbeast and Deadeye are as close to a Harbinger Counter as it gets. Those 2 are the only classes, besides Harbinger itself, with which i can reliably kill a Harbinger in a 1v1 scenario. 

I have experienced this from The Soulbeast/Deadeye side, aswell as from the Harbinger perspective.

Edited by Sahne.6950