Skyscale of Fear jumping puzzle strats?

Due to some issues jumping puzzles are the bane of my existence. I have only ever finished three or four on my own. The jumping puzzle for Skyscale of Fear is very difficult. Honestly, it's really beyond my abilities it seems. I have tried multiple times on several occasions to complete it.

So far I have used my Bunbun and Griffon. I can get to the second pillar, but not any farther.

Any suggestions, tips, strats would be appreciated. Hopefully I can piecemeal your advice together into something that works for me.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Well the intended way of doing it is with your Springer. You probably need Springer 3 mastery, but I assume you have that anyway. The only other "tip" is you can influence the jump whilst in motion bu hitting your direction keys e.g. w for a bit of forward momentum.
If you can't do the intended method there are the usual JP workarounds of finding a friendly mesmer to portal you or anyone with a skyscale and using a Teleport To Friend.

• Like 5

Edit: Never mind thought this was the griffon's roost skyscale. 

It's the springer jumping puzzle in Blazeridge. 

This one took me a few tries. I made sure to always have bond of faith ready so I could abandon ship and glide back to the nearest platform in case I missed. 

If you still haven't gotten it by tomorrow, PM me and I'll mesmer portal you. 

Edited by Kuma.1503
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 8 months later...

Stuff like this makes me wonder why???!. The springer mount could not be any clunkier. Its like trying to be a competitive autocrosser with a 1975 Cadillac.  There is absolutely nothing at all fun with this puzzle. 

I spent all day dealing with crap at work and wanted to unwind by playing some GW2. Now im just as mad as before over some stupid puzzle. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...