lost authenticator app

so i have the google attached app attached to my account but a had to restore my device i have the app on and lost the app in the process i can currently log in game but will eventually be locked out without that app i tried to submit a help ticket on my account page about this but that just keeps asking me to log in and i get stock in a look it it asking me to log in so hopefully you can help me here? :)

• Haha 1

On 6/6/2022 at 11:47 AM, lokoma.9756 said:

so i have the google attached app attached to my account but a had to restore my device i have the app on and lost the app in the process i can currently log in game but will eventually be locked out without that app i tried to submit a help ticket on my account page about this but that just keeps asking me to log in and i get stock in a look it it asking me to log in so hopefully you can help me here? 🙂

The support email is the best suggestion here for account recovery.

However some suggestions going forward....Don't use Google or other 2FA programs that don't allow you to export your Tokens. I would suggest something like https://authy.com It's available on Android and iOS, allows backup of tokens and exports them encrypted, can be setup and used on multiple devices as well. That way even if you lose your phone, you just import the backup file into Authy on your new device and all your tokens will be restored allowing you to log into your accounts.

• Sad 1