Jump to content
  • Sign Up

Recommended Posts

I dont think nerfing a spec to oblivion is healthy for pvp like many people have said.
 
Saying that though I find Harbinger to the be the biggest culprit in blocking/gatekeeping other specs coming into the meta, just from the sheer fact its broken and overtuned to extreme levels.
 
I find Willbender is not as broken as people first feared it needs some slight nerfs but its nowhere near as overwhelming as Harbinger is atm as harb can fill multiple roles in a pvp comp, whether it be ranked or in competitive.
 
I also feel Vindicator bunker variant especially is almost unkillable in a 1v1 situation and can tank for eternity even if overwhelmed, that 100% should be adressed as well in this balance patch.
 
You dont want 2-3 specs dominating the entire pvp meta, unfortunately that is what is happening currently.
 
Well see what Anet has up its sleeve in a couple of weeks.
 
Edited by Poledra Val.1490
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Harbinger These Harbinger changes are aimed to clear the sheer number of conditions to make it easier to cleanse against them and tone down their sustain a tiny bit. -Pistol "2" nolonger ap

BLADESWORN 1- Fix the bugged ICD on stab; Dragonscale Defense should trigger stab once every 60s, it currently has no ICD. Ideally, the trait would pulse resolution and prot (so you don't get destro

I want underpowered specs to get buffed before any nerf.

13 hours ago, Poledra Val.1490 said:
I dont think nerfing a spec to oblivion is healthy for pvp like many people have said.
 
Saying that though I find Harbinger to the be the biggest culprit in blocking/gatekeeping other specs coming into the meta, just from the sheer fact its broken and overtuned to extreme levels.
 
I find Willbender is not as broken as people first feared it needs some slight nerfs but its nowhere near as overwhelming as Harbinger is atm as harb can fill multiple roles in a pvp comp, whether it be ranked or in competitive.
 
I also feel Vindicator bunker variant especially is almost unkillable in a 1v1 situation and can tank for eternity even if overwhelmed, that 100% should be adressed as well in this balance patch.
 
You dont want 2-3 specs dominating the entire pvp meta, unfortunately that is what is happening currently.
 
Well see what Anet has up its sleeve in a couple of weeks.
 

Classic dont nerf my broken main, nerf everything else 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Poledra Val.1490 said:

What? Im not sure you are aware but my class is Guardian, Willbender definitely needs some nerfs/balancing out, im objective.

 

That's what he said, you practically told "harb is op, willb not", cause u r guard main. 

 

Both harb and willb are kitten op. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, anjo.6143 said:

 

That's what he said, you practically told "harb is op, willb not", cause u r guard main. 

 

Both harb and willb are kitten op. 

I think its safe to say that Harb is stronger then Willbender is at the moment as Harb can fulfill more roles in a pvp roster then Willbender can but that is just my personal opinion nobody has to agree with me, they both need balancing out.

Anyway well see what happens in two weeks.

Edited by Poledra Val.1490
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/17/2022 at 10:45 AM, Poledra Val.1490 said:

I think its safe to say that Harb is stronger then Willbender is at the moment as Harb can fulfill more roles in a pvp roster then Willbender can but that is just my personal opinion nobody has to agree with me, they both need balancing out.

Anyway well see what happens in two weeks.

 

I dont care about this, to me both are in bizarre state. I was just explaining to the guy what the other guy told

Edited by anjo.6143
Link to post
Share on other sites

I just want to thank everyone in advance for rushing to the forums as quickly as possible after next Tuesday to proclaim which specs are ridiculously overpowered and require no skill to play.

Helps me find my next main quicker.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone also posted this:

 

March 29, 2022 game update with ~3k words and ~100 changes

May 11, 2021 game update with ~5k words and ~130 changes

July 7, 2020 game update with ~3.5k words and ~140 changes

February 25, 2020 game update with ~18k words and ~1000 changes

 

To get an idea of how big it could be. Regardless, the most important thing will be how impactful the changes will be.  With so many requests for nerfs I'm in pessimistic mode. I hope they have not paid too much attention to the forum this time. 🤪

🤣

At least, i know that i will be theorycrafting a lot this weekend. So, nice in that sense... i hope. 🙄😅

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...