Will you clap your little hands and celebrate?

Will you clap your little hands and celebrate?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Will you cheer when they nuke harbinger and willbender to oblivion?

• Yes
    • :(
    • But wait, ders moar....they are gonna nuke everything else and we will come back full circle.

don't worry buddy, thoughts come from outside, like any other worlds.

P. S. The mind cannot take the quantum leap without awareness. Even substances is just a little bit of awareness. Being pours into us every second, so much energy and asks nothing in return.

Edited by Tescao.3042
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Tescao.3042 said:

don't worry buddy, thoughts come from outside, like any other worlds.

P. S. The mind cannot take the quantum leap without awareness. Even substances is just a little bit of awareness. Being pours into us every second, so much energy and asks nothing in return.

PvP so bad people starting to fall to the Whisper of Jormag

• Like 3
  • Haha 8

Voted NO because I don't like to take happiness away from people but it comes with a condition that other classes gets buffed. 

The classes I loved and admired have been nerfed to oblivion - power Mesmer, nades Holo, Weaver may still get some use but I'm better off playing another class and the recipient of the most unfair treatment, Warrior. Sure it can be useful with the shout heals but it's boring and doesn't feel like what the class should represent. 

Btw, don't mean to RP here but my characters have fluffy paws and get their claws did weekly

Edited by greedywholesome.9081
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

It all comes down to how obvious are the new fotm

We know virt, bladesworn and vindicator are right there waiting their time to shine

Then how long will those builds rule the meta

It's always about how long they take to fix things obviously broken, it should take 6 weeks max but it usually takes at least 6 months

Edited by Khalisto.5780
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Let us say they do. Would that make spvp good? That barely scratches the surface considering the mountain of issues spvp currently have. And honestly, I want WB and harb to stay mostly the same and every thing is buffed to their level. Spvp is already a kittening slog. We want faster pace.

Edited by otto.5684
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Khalisto.5780 said:

It's always about how long they take to fix things obviously broken, it should take 6 weeks max but it usually takes at least 6 months

Yes this is very very important, because debugging and fixing errors in a timely manner not only assures the player base that the company is on top of things, it also keeps them excited and thus stay in the game longer. Maybe Anet should apply the Scrum Agile project management style. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JTGuevara.9018 said:

Just come out and say it, the 3rd option is milque-toast weak-sauce rationalization, even if it "just so" happens to be true. I not only voted for the nerf hammer, I voted for the Monty Python foot.

Wanting medieval feet pics is no better.

That's a medium-good rationalization at best.

Truth be told, I don't know what is going to happen on balance patch day. All I know for certain is that i'll probably be over it in less than week's time. Much quicker if its just a bunch of nerfs again.

6 hours ago, greedywholesome.9081 said:

Voted NO because I don't like to take happiness away from people but it comes with a condition that other classes gets buffed. 

The classes I loved and admired have been nerfed to oblivion - power Mesmer, nades Holo, Weaver may still get some use but I'm better off playing another class and the recipient of the most unfair treatment, Warrior. Sure it can be useful with the shout heals but it's boring and doesn't feel like what the class should represent. 

Btw, don't mean to RP here but my characters have fluffy paws and get their claws did weekly

Yeah, but you wouldn't be taking away as much happiness as you would be giving.

It would definitely cancel out.

• Confused 2

13 hours ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

PvP so bad people starting to fall to the Whisper of Jormag

This isn't even funny because this is actually happening right now.

But it isn't the whisper of Jormag, it's the whisper of the blue & green children.

Everyone turning into WB & Harb mains.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

This isn't even funny because this is actually happening right now.

But it isn't the whisper of Jormag, it's the whisper of the blue & green children.

Everyone turning into WB & Harb mains.

It's true! The magic even claimed me. 

Thankfully the whisper of boredom converted me back. 

Edited by Kuma.1503
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

> nuke harbinger
> nuke willbender
> suddenly support guardians all over the place, once again; this time with vindicators and bladesworns

please no I beg you. This meta is garbage, but vindicators and support guardians are worse.

Edited by Terrorhuz.4695
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Terrorhuz.4695 said:

> nuke harbinger
> nuke willbender
> suddenly support guardians all over the place, once again; this time with vindicators and bladesworns

please no I beg you. This meta is garbage, but vindicators and support guardians are worse.

Holy moly.... Vindibunktor and shoutsworn.... fueled with SupGuards......  THE SLUGMETA.....

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Terrorhuz.4695 said:

> nuke harbinger
> nuke willbender

don't forget about the specters and our old friend SA DrD. 

We can call it the inflatable arm flailing meta. A meta where everyone flings cooldowns at each other but no one dies 🙂

6 hours ago, Terrorhuz.4695 said:

> nuke harbinger
> nuke willbender

This post just inspired a new round of memes for me.

I will now call Harbingers Nukebringers, and Willbenders will now be Willblenders.

• Haha 1

My only hope, is anet does something to that silly over the top the harb aoe float pulse skill because my god, what an overtuned and absolutely absurd ability for pvp.

A lingering, pulsing, AOE float on a 25 second cooldown. 

My heart turns jaded just thinking about it lol.

That is not the only issue, but for me, that is the biggest issue because of how much it flips fights in pvp.