[Question] About Jormag's frozen... [EoD Spoiler!!!]

Hello everyone,

I've got a question where I'd like some input or at best a member of the narrative team could give an answer to it.

At the end of Icebrood Saga it was mentioned that those who were frozen by Jormag for years to come startet thawing after the end of both Primordus and Jormag itself. However it was left really vague how fast they would thaw and how this person would be affected. 
As far as how persons would be affected I think its fine to leave that open since every individual person might have a different way of reacting. As for how slow and fast they thaw, I think it is also okay to think that it really might take years, maybe decades so this might be something which keeps Tyria occupied for some years.

Entering: The Void.

Assuming that the void affected basically all of Tyria, which was implied by one of the last cutscenes of the End of Dragons story, I was wondering if the void basically broke out everyone who was frozen in their icy prisons?

Why am I asking this:

I currently have a character which was affected by Jormag and currently still sits in her icy prison. My roleplaying group plays with the events after End of Dragons, so I thought about creating a small story for them to play which adresses this part of the events in the world.

I'd appreciate  any insights regarding this and hope to find a conclusion which doesn't contradict anything already established in the world of Tyria 🙂

• Like 3