Warriors are like pest control

Kuma.1503

6 hours ago, greedywholesome.9081 said:

Why would a mom use a flipflop? Isn't it dirty and wouldn't the thing just "flop"? Lol. Best way to punish children is to teach them early on about money and if they misbehave, they get no allowance. Worked for me. I guess with this case, take something away from necro or give some great to warriors. You were right on!!! I just didn't get mom's flip flop reference. 

Poor single parent family, allowances were a luxury, Flip flops cost $1 at grocery store.  You're right It's not ideal. 

Like Balance in GW2! (smooooth transition :classic_cool: ). Anet should consider putting down the dirty $1 nerf bat they bought at dollar general and try some alternate solutions. That way our META can grow up big and strong and go on to create many strong healthy METAs in the future. 

It all comes full circle. 

Edited by Kuma.1503
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Kuma.1503 said:

Poor single parent family, allowances were a luxury, Flip flops cost $1 at grocery store.  You're right It's not ideal. 

Like Balance in GW2! (smooooth transition :classic_cool: ). Anet should consider putting down the dirty $1 nerf bat they bought at dollar general and try some alternate solutions. That way our META can grow up big and strong and go on to create many strong healthy METAs in the future. 

It all comes full circle. 

Your mom's cool, she shops at Dollar General. Prices went up tho. Gone are the real Dollar Stores. Poor ppl don't play GW2, it's a spoiled rich kid game and you certainly seem very educated and my guess, command a high salary. I just thought it would flop on impact, lol, thus not hurt. I got a dollar allowance and since I'm frugal, made sure that went a long way. 

On 6/21/2022 at 1:50 PM, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

Nah. Nope. Nah. Nuh uh. 

actually yes, back in core, i used to dual with top thieves/mes/necro who competed in top of not automated tournaments , i've dualed against nos and caed etc in open 1v1 servers on warrior and i can tell you.

against top necro i struggle way more, as core thieves(mind you it's not daredevil)/ core mes stealth burst can be predicted in 1v1 and they actually need to go melee range for burst, while core thief/core mes get to make mistake, but they will get hurt a lot in a few hit.

but weakness/chill/cripple are simply weakness/chill/cripple, top necro will wear you down like 50% HP before you can touch him using wurm and spector walk, and will pop full shroud, before getting wurm and walk again. this you can simply not play around or out play with skill.

Edited by felix.2386
  • Like 1