More Way's To Get Rid of Luck Please T_T

I know lunar new year is the main event to get rid of luck that players with max magic find build up over the time of the year. However I think its too infrequent lunar new years festival only happened a few months ago and from the sheer amount of blue, green and yellow unidentified gear that I salvaged since last lunar new year I already have 79 stacks of the exotic luck T_T I don't want to have to lose a full character or 2 to store luck till next lunar new year.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

Just now, soul.6527 said:

@Lottie.5370I hope I didn't make a typo, how ever the issue isn't that I need luck, I got max magic find last year November I am just doing my weekly rant complaining about something trivial like having too much exotic luck . I currently have 81 stacks of exotic luck as of 9:35 pm est June 20th 2022

Oh haha, sorry I'm tired and completely misread.

I agree with you - it would be nice to have more ways to get rid of luck. The only use I've had for them recently is making Aurene legendaries.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Lottie.5370 said:

Oh haha, sorry I'm tired and completely misread.

I agree with you - it would be nice to have more ways to get rid of luck. The only use I've had for them recently is making Aurene legendaries.

Yeah more uses would be great, and imo I kinda wish that the aurene legendarys took more luck than 1 stack per 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

A luck gobbler might be nice. Not sure what offerings that would have, but I know I use my other ones all the time to clean out mats and other things I don't need from storage.

Additional ideas:
- Currency to buy a luck infusion to poke fun at the RNG involved in getting most infusions
- Lucky Cat NPC for the home instance that consumes luck in exchange for a 12hr buff (Would also accept unwanted fish filets; no buff benefit for this, you'd just make the cat happy)
- Lucky Weapons/Armor Skins (Your guess is as good as mine as to what this would look like, but if we got a piñata-themed armor set or weapons with a candy trail, I wouldn't even question it at this point)
- Ingredient to build Even More™️ guild hall decorations
- Various Mystic Forge recipes for new weapons/minis/other rewards

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, NotTooFoolish.7412 said:

You can use luck to craft gen3 legendary weapons now. You might still have more than you need.
Luck piles up very quickly when you're having fun.

You only need 1 stack per Gen 3. The amount you'll get will far surpass your ability to craft (assuming a somewhat normal rate of mats/gold farming).

• Sad 1