FREE GANDARA!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

#FREEGANDARA   🤡

Ask not what Anet will do for Gandara, but what together the Gandara players can do for the freedom of Gandara. As others have mentioned: Not playing for a few days/weeks maybe takes a long time

And the response to that was: "Correlation does not imply causation." Another explanation could be more players farming GoB (for Aurene Legy) in WvW or overstacking servers (after the relinks). O

25 minutes ago, TwoTongues.5163 said:

Anet would never give us a way to FREE GANDARA in game. We all know to FREE GANDARA it will be a Gem Store purchase.

Buying Freedom eh? Sounds like a fragrance from one of the fancypants manufacturers. Delicious irony. Enslavement will set you free!

Seriously tho ... perhaps you can crowdfund yourselves a link?!

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Svarty.8019 said:

Buying Freedom eh? Sounds like a fragrance from one of the fancypants manufacturers. Delicious irony. Enslavement will set you free!

Seriously tho ... perhaps you can crowdfund yourselves a link?!

I like you.

On 6/22/2022 at 2:30 AM, Chaba.5410 said:

You know that "calculated from the play hours of active players REGISTERED ON THIS PAGE" doesn't tell the whole story about a single server, right?  It only shows activity from players who bothered to give their API key on that site.  It says right on that site that Fort Ranik has 317 registered users and Gandara has 423 registered users.  And hasn't Gandara been on strike for over 3 weeks?  That site only gives the last 14 days.  I wouldn't use that data personally.

Your last supposition that Anet may be using Gandara as a population benchmark is likely though.

Why do you care? Is Gandara being open threaten your 24/7 WvW farm? These stats are concering enough and I doubt opening Gandara will cripple the game as is.

12 minutes ago, LexIcon.2819 said:

Why do you care? Is Gandara being open threaten your 24/7 WvW farm? These stats are concering enough and I doubt opening Gandara will cripple the game as is.

Huh?  The real question is why wouldn't you care that someone's offering defective data?  It makes the person look like they shouldn't be listened to, which is the opposite of that person's goal here.

Edited by Chaba.5410