Looking for 'Gilded Hollow' Guild Hall (for Tenebrous Crystal so it has to be Updated)

Rumil.1630

As the title points out, i am looking for a Gilded Hollow Guild, mostly because i want to farm each day some Tenebrous Crystals. I am kinda active, like running strikes each day most of the time, weekly raid clears and so on.) i am here to chit-chat with most ppl, and i like helping out on content and stuff along the way. If you guys run guild missions i will proply join you each week/ish - depending on my shuffle of university - which tbh. is kinda busy right now - i don't mind either an active or a dead Guild that lets me farm there precisous guild Synthesizers each day. Tbh. finding an active guild is proply harder than finding a death guild i am allowed in (as Gilded Hollow is such an old and unused guild hall in the first place). If you know someone that have such a Guild Hall and is willing to invide me eventhough the guild is dead, just giving me contracts of such a person would help me quit a lot 🙂

You will maybe find me on LFG: LF 'Gilded Hollow' Guild Hall, (for Tenebrous Crystals) i am kinda active and play all Sorts of Content (strikes kinda daily) speak German and English

I am above 25, i use discord on a daily basis, i can speak german and english.

Rumil

EDIT FOund someone 🙂

Edited by Rumil.1630