Best Looking Light armour!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LSko6tU.jpgThere are none in my honest opinion. There's no good light armour in this game.

Headgear: There is either that what I got on, the reaper hood, or that Seer's one which I think is a blindfold.

Body/chest: Other than what I got on which is the Kodan top, I can't find any. It's either bras or more covered than a nun. Kodan I just lived with because it's short sleeved and have a decent look. I still loathe the low cut that I can't even hide well because it cuts down so low you still see a "Crack in the window" to my damn chest.

Legs: The worst of the 3 armours. I'm either in panties, or I have a cape behind my pants, or both panties with cape behind the panties. It's atrocious and really disappointing. Can't find a decent pair of pants (and no embroided still cut out the hips because "reasons" that I don't bloody understand.

The ONLY thing I like about light armour? Underwater has a water mask that are like hairpins that stick on the top of your head.Which looks really cool and kind of makes it look like you breathe underwater. BUT EVEN WITH THAT, I kind of wish I could use the reaper hood underwater or something so I can keep consistant with not showing my face on my character.

@Jeknar.6184 said:As a Full Set? I personally think Phoenix is the only set I would use all pieces together...

But let's be honest here, unless you're playing Asura or Charr, most light armor are skimpy suits with lots of sex appeal (Including the one I like).

Might be why I never I saw why people ever have an issue with Asura's clothes. I only have a light armoured one and I find all of the clothes she got on as superb/awesome.

@"Ayumi Spender.1082" said:LSko6tU.jpgThere are none in my honest opinion. There's no good light armour in this game.

Headgear: There is either that what I got on, the reaper hood, or that Seer's one which I think is a blindfold.

Body/chest: Other than what I got on which is the Kodan top, I can't find any. It's either bras or more covered than a nun. Kodan I just lived with because it's short sleeved and have a decent look. I still loathe the low cut that I can't even hide well because it cuts down so low you still see a "Crack in the window" to my kitten chest.

Legs: The worst of the 3 armours. I'm either in panties, or I have a cape behind my pants, or both panties with cape behind the panties. It's atrocious and really disappointing. Can't find a decent pair of pants (and no embroided still cut out the hips because "reasons" that I don't bloody understand.

The ONLY thing I like about light armour? Underwater has a water mask that are like hairpins that stick on the top of your head.Which looks really cool and kind of makes it look like you breathe underwater. BUT EVEN WITH THAT, I kind of wish I could use the reaper hood underwater or something so I can keep consistant with not showing my face on my character.

Triumphant armors have short sleeves like koda but you can only get it from pvp or wvw, I don't know.As for pants, our only option is ascalon performer and embroidered, or buttcapes. But even those two have cape, even if they're small.Most helm are ugly on every weights and race. I usually stick to cat ears

4FMV5jy.png

@Haishao.6851 said:

@"Ayumi Spender.1082" said:
LSko6tU.jpg
There are none in my honest opinion. There's no good light armour in this game.

Body/chest: Other than what I got on which is the Kodan top, I can't find any. It's either bras or more covered than a nun. Kodan I just lived with because it's short sleeved and have a decent look. I still loathe the low cut that I can't even hide well because it cuts down so low you still see a "Crack in the window" to my kitten chest.

Triumphant armors have short sleeves like koda but you can only get it from pvp or wvw, I don't know.As for pants, our only option is ascalon performer and embroidered, or buttcapes. But even those two have cape, even if they're small.Most helm are ugly on every weights and race. I usually stick to cat ears

4FMV5jy.png

How hard is those Skirmish and Memories of battle is to get? This coming from someone who does 0 WvW and don't like PvP in general. That top is perfect for me:5mP2wGT.pngAs for that outfit you have on in the image, seeing it makes those Ascalonian pants not look like crap, what's the name of those shoes? Please don't tell me it's WvW/PvP also

@Ayumi Spender.1082 said:

As for that outfit you have on in the image, seeing it makes those Ascalonian pants not look like crap, what's the name of those shoes? Please don't tell me it's WvW/PvP also

They're Council ministry shoes from caudecus dungeon

There's a triumphant armor reward track in wvw. If you don't care about time, you could do the easy wvw daily every day they come up to get some points toward it.Or try to find a commander and use a booster to get the most point possible, or even just do edge of the mist. That's what I did for my last gift of battle, I just went to EotM every saturday afternoon for 1 hour with boosters and followed the zerg.

Memories of battle can be bought on the TPSkirmish claim ticket need to be won doing wvw. You need tier 3 participation to start getting them i think, which isn't very hard if you find a commander and follow the zerg around.

@Grim West.3194 said:Light armor is the worst.

Especially on female characters. I made my mesmer a charr in no small part because of that --- though finding something that looks good and doesn't clip on a charr is a challenge too. Even their own T3 tail-clips, a fact I'll never stop being salty about.

I do like the lllustrious set. It's one of the few that deserve to be called armor and aren't too in-your-face different from the male version, i.e. no BS underwear parade.

@Chadramar.8156 said:

@Grim West.3194 said:Light armor is the worst.

Especially on female characters. I made my mesmer a charr in no small part because of that --- though finding something that looks good and doesn't clip on a charr is a challenge too. Even their own T3 tail-clips, a fact I'll never stop being salty about.

I do like the lllustrious set. It's one of the few that deserve to be called armor and aren't too in-your-face different from the male version, i.e. no BS underwear parade.

Thats the reason why I made a human female Necromancer.

I do plan on making a male Char though as they are awesome and beastly.

@Haishao.6851 said:

@"Ayumi Spender.1082" said:

As for that outfit you have on in the image, seeing it makes those Ascalonian pants not look like crap, what's the name of those shoes? Please don't tell me it's WvW/PvP also

They're Council ministry shoes from caudecus dungeon

There's a triumphant armor reward track in wvw. If you don't care about time, you could do the easy wvw daily every day they come up to get some points toward it.Or try to find a commander and use a booster to get the most point possible, or even just do edge of the mist. That's what I did for my last gift of battle, I just went to EotM every saturday afternoon for 1 hour with boosters and followed the zerg.

Memories of battle can be bought on the TPSkirmish claim ticket need to be won doing wvw. You need tier 3 participation to start getting them i think, which isn't very hard if you find a commander and follow the zerg around.

Z2BtSWH.pngWhile just previewing, it looks so much like Medium Armour... I need to aim for this.Will check out Edge of the mists tomorrow if I can't see a commander running on the other maps. I'll aim for those boots 1st as it seem that PvP reward track that I guess went on randomly as I never knew about those rewards was set to Caudecus and it's almost done.

Finally, Light Armour I'm happy to wear.

Archived