Best Looking Light armour!

@Daedalus Palamaon.8934 said:

@kajoken.1630 said:My Norn Necro wearing a combination of T1 and T2 cultural armor. I kinda like the cleavage xD

nGegL0q.pngmLitXTt.png

Never knew female Norns could get that ripped/buffed.

JESUS.... Why does your character have such a beautiful rippling body with more muscles in her ear then I have in my stomach....

Now that is a strong character lol

You can pick a ripped version, but it looks more "cut" because he's definitely using reshade to increase contrast. (You can tell the picture is grainy and darker).That's why the muscles look better defined than usual.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Haleydawn.3764 said:

@"aecro.7354" said:
unSeCqS.jpg
I'd love something less naked, but since those are the only decent pants available, I can't find a chest skin that really fits well.

Have you tried it with Aristocrat's Coat, Phoenix Vest, Priory's Historical or Elonian/Spearmarshal's Vestements?

Yeah, but all of those have that exposed belly area which looks a bit weird.

CigoPAL.png

Just doesn't fit very well imo.

I, too, struggle with the lack of respectable pant options. I really wanted some nice slacks for my pirate ele, or something that could pass off as desert-like for my mesmer. Without going the route of the spearmarshal set, because the weight of the design is really off-balance in the pants. It's too butt-tenty, like everything else.Elementalist

Gms39Yp.jpg

Mesmer

2cwTsgH.jpg

Archived