Returning player looking for a relaxed and active guild, Ideally Fort Aspenwood for casual WvW.

alazar.1907

Hi all,

I just returned to the game after a roughly 18-month hiatus. Been playing on and off (mostly off) since launch, but I haven't done much in terms of end game at all. I leveled 4 characters to 80 and have exotics on them, but that's about it. Am in the process of unlocking some elite specializations, finished base game story and HoT, working on PoF. Will likely buy the new expansion sometime next month or August. 

I'd like to try WvW someday, so I would prefer if the guild was at least a little into WvW, and was a Fort Aspenwood (server) guild. That said, WvW is not my #1 priority, I am primarily a PvE player, same server would just be a nice bonus, but I'd be happy with any chill but active guild (but not so massive that I'll never know most folks) with primarily adult players.

I'm happy to jump on voice chat occasionally, but I do primarily communicate with M+K. 

I'm an NA player, play weekday evenings, (8-11 p.m., usually 2-3 days per week). Sometimes on weekends, but not often.

Time zone - Pacific standard. 

Thank you!
Edited by alazar.1907
Added a bit more information.

• alazar.1907 changed the title to Returning player looking for a relaxed and active guild, Ideally Fort Aspenwood for casual WvW.