Warrior Changes.

DanAlcedo.3281

21 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

That's just the problem. The warrior channel section was devoid of developer interaction and the only real mention from them about warrior balance was about the shite banner rework.

Well, that explains a lot. Biased devs with double standards. So much for transparency... 🤡

Edited by cryorion.9532
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fueki.4753 said:

Allegedly, it's supposed to become better with the upcoming expansion.

I won't hold my hand in fire though, it's still Blizzard.

I have heard this one probably 5 times already. GW2 spvp access is superior to any pvp I've seen in an MMO. 0 farm, 0 anything. Just your skill. Ofc the balance is dogshit but... thats a different topic.

Edited by Hotride.2187

1 hour ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Somebody leaked the private discord chat with the devs over on the PvP section...

Not going to repost the link, but you all should go read through it while it is still up on the forums.

I read some, the only mention of war is bladesworn and banners. I'm kinda surprised they gave minor buffs to spb, considering there was no mention that I saw. Also there was talk of rifle having gotten big reworks. kittening L O L. How detached do you have to be from the game? Last time I saw a rifle war it was in wvw 2 years ago.

And most of it looked like pve talk. Which for the devs must be like pve+wvw, cause you know that famous quote  about wvw players being players who like doing pve.

They really should drop any pretense about supporting competitive. A few small changes here and there and missing the big problems, whats the point? To show you didn't forget the mode exists? No1 believes that though...

There is no shame in saying "Sorry but we don't have the manpower/vision/capacity to support competitive modes in this game, the money is coming from pve so that is where we put effort in. Oh and we also don't have the manpower to support more than 3-4 professions, so we are gonna make sure the top playing time professions stay playable and do our best for the rest." (which also would be a lie cause if that is doing your best... lol)

You know?

Edited by Hotride.2187
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Hotride.2187 said:

I read some, the only mention of war is bladesworn and banners. I'm kinda surprised they gave minor buffs to spb, considering there was no mention that I saw. And most of it looked like pve talk. Which for the devs must be like pve+wvw, cause you know that famous quote  about wvw players being players who like doing pve.

They really should drop any pretense about supporting competitive. A few small changes here and there and missing the big problems, whats the point? To show you didn't forget the mode exists? No1 believes that though...

There were mentions about player engagement when adding new kinds of content. Maybe they don't see pvp as being terribly profitable. Who knows. 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Axl.8924 said:

Could try world of warcraft as well, they allow warrs to be successfull and destroy folks well in pvp as well.

I'd rather quit games period than to give a single penny to that gaggle of money grubbers and sexual harassers. Have people not seen the dumpster fire that is Diablo: Immortal?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

54 minutes ago, Grand Marshal.4098 said:

Funny idea, but will we still maintain the banner mounts when we transform in rampage? Ig yes? 

Would be fun if some glitch didnt allow us to. 

Or imagine being unable to mount if carrying a banner kek. 

In a world where developers actually care, that would be already in game. But these developers simply don't care. It's pretty easy to see, just look at patch notes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, JTGuevara.9018 said:

I'd rather quit games period than to give a single penny to that gaggle of money grubbers and sexual harassers. Have people not seen the dumpster fire that is Diablo: Immortal?

will blizzard does not exist anymore, the IPs own by microsoft now and new executives.

3 hours ago, JTGuevara.9018 said:

Don't you guys have phone you know.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Axl.8924 said:

Don't you guys have phone you know.

See...I use this "phone" to make these crazy things called PHONE CALLS. That is, you dial on the pad 0-9 to talk to a friend or loved one in another zip code. Seems like a great idea to me!

Edited by JTGuevara.9018
typo

On 6/25/2022 at 10:03 AM, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Somebody leaked the private discord chat with the devs over on the PvP section...

Not going to repost the link, but you all should go read through it while it is still up on the forums.

Welp so much for a certain someone's "intent" argument. Seems the "intent" doesn't go much further than extreme personal bias and lack of actually understanding other classes.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1