Everyone...

Ghos.1326

The new rifle needs to survive the forum warriors who cry about Engineer first so we have plenty of other things to worry about before we get to Pistol.

Atleast Rifle has chosen a side and should thematically be more logical. Still going to be amusing to watch someone use Predator like a shotgun with a grenade launcher.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Alcatraznc.3869 said:

Pistol auto attack explode but isnt counted as an explosion kekw

It was initially even called "Explosive Shot" and got changed to "Fragmentation Shot", just so we would shut up about the fact that it should be an explosion, lmao.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Kodama.6453 said:

It was initially even called "Explosive Shot" and got changed to "Fragmentation Shot", just so we would shut up about the fact that it should be an explosion, lmao.

It used to have a trait that made it pierce... It was awesome against karka waves.

Talking about karka... I feel old all of a sudden.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Dadnir.5038 said:

It used to have a trait that made it pierce... It was awesome against karka waves.

Talking about karka... I feel old all of a sudden.

What I still don't get is why just the power damage portion of it is AoE.

It made sense when the trait you mentioned was still around, since this would have lead to too much AoE bleeding. But it is gone for how many years now? Why didn't they make it apply it's bleed in AoE already?

• Like 1