Ele with Longbow

solar.2083

I heard on a stream that half the ele mains just want to pew pew fire arrows from your longbows. Apparently you guys are constantly derailing threads and demanding longbows.

Keep up the good work.  Lol

P.s. buff staff

(I'm not being serious in case in case you can't tell a joke) 

Harbinger, Renegade, Mirage, Virtuoso, Mechanist, Soulbeast, Spectre all gather to say it's possible to have strong ranged builds.

Stand on top of each other boonball isn't needed for the majority of this game's play.

22 hours ago, Yello.3406 said:

How about double pistol and make something like Spellslinger from Wildstar? I would play that! 😁

Yes, please. This would fulfill my class fantasy much better than bow.

My only concern is that the only pistol I've enjoyed in this game is offhand for thief. I can imagine how awesome a highly mobile, ranged spellslinger would be, but would ANet be able to implement it?

Edited by Gibson.4036
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm in the camp for wanting the longbow arcane archer style of eSpec.  For those wanting pistol we already have it on both Necromancer and Mesmer so the 'Spellslinger' archetype is already ingame.  The elementalist is overdue for a long range more single target focused weapon and there is precedent for elemental arrows in Guild wars 1 already.

23 hours ago, Tycura.1982 said:

Reminds me of Dragons Dogma. Arcane Archer was a lot of fun.

Agreed, the magick archer vocation was very enjoyable to play in that game.

Edited by Syronus.7605
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Syronus.7605 said:

For those wanting pistol we already have it on both Necromancer and Mesmer so the 'Spellslinger' archetype is already ingame. 

Harbinger’s potion/pistol reads more dark edgy engineer to me than spellslinger.

Mesmer’s two offhand pistol skills definitely don’t scratch the spellslinger itch.

As for arcane archer, we already have that in condi renegade. 😄

Edited by Gibson.4036

3 minutes ago, Gibson.4036 said:

Harbinger’s potion/pistol reads more dark edgy engineer to me than spellslinger.

Mesmer’s two offhand pistol skills definitely don’t scratch the spellslinger itch.

As for arcane archer, we already have that in condi renegade. 😄

True the renegade has a shortbow, but the heavy armor isn't very mage-like.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1