we need a dev know how to play warrior

Ronnie Hu.1694

28 minutes ago, DemonCrypto.6792 said:

if they really read skills on the wiki , how does the heal skill of spellbreaker still exist.
they don't even read on the wiki
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Natural_Healing
the better version given from the start

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mending

kitten! I wonder here we could possibly find ideas of balanced and meaningful reworks of skills like meditations! Imagine if an official platform existed, created by the company, so it's customers can present feedback and have a say in thr future of the gane they once enjoyed! Definitely not here for sure! 

• Haha 3

In a PvP/WvW perspective. I think Natural Healing could have been "okayish" if it worked with Enchantment Collapse.

You lose your boons, yes, but others around too... Like sacrifice yourself to give the upper hand for your team. This could have been interesting.

Dev knowing how to play warrior, I coulnd totally agree more. That would be the basic things to do as a Dev...

It's the basic and easiest class to play right ? 🤪

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Paco.8695 said:

You lose your boons, yes, but others around too... Like sacrifice yourself to give the upper hand for your team. This could have been interesting.

Honestly this is how Spellbreaker should have worked. The +Might on autoattack with dagger would be great because it always provides you with a boon so that you can strip those around you.

Plus, those traits that interact with stripping a boon at the very least should provide 50% of their full effect if there is no boon to strip but you did an action that would normally strip a boon (CC). That way half your traits aren't useless in the bulk of the game barring Domain of Kourna onwards.

The fact that they lean towards "This spec for competitive, this spec for PvE" but at the same time say "bring the player not the profession" shows a dissonance between their execution and vision respectively. 

10 hours ago, Mazdan.2071 said:

Devs are more concerned with pronouns and not misgendering than the actual game itself. They are no longer developers; they are activists. Ded Gaem, time to move on.

Yes, the pvp is falling apart and its the fault of those pesky pronouns! Go outside for some fresh air, good sir!

Edit: To the person who gave the confused emoji, you know I'm right!

Edit again: More confused emojis? Can nobody detect the sarcasm here? (...shakes head...)

Edited by JTGuevara.9018
add
  • Confused 3

>>>>>Yes, the pvp is falling apart and its the fault of those pesky pronouns! Go outside for some fresh air, good sir!

Ahhh, the "touch some grass" rebuttal. So you openly admit that certain game elements are "falling apart" but it's not the devs fault for focusing on "other things", instead of focusing on game and class balance in all game modes or for not even listening to the player base (customers) about these issues, or for not even playing the game and various classes/game modes at all.

Because you said a game mode is falling apart (PvP). Ok, let's break it down as to who/what is responsible? Players? Maybe to some degree. Bots? Again maybe to some degree. Hackers? To a much larger degree as outlined by Wooden Potatoes a year or so ago.

Game/class balance? Very much so and easily the largest problem along with hackers. This has been and is being discussed ad nauseum on these boards and the reddit since the Esports move failed. Maybe even before then.

Now ask:  Who can fix these problems? Hrmmmm, Players? Not really. Bots? Not a chance. Hackers? Why would they?

Gee if there was only someone who could actually address this issue. Developers maybe? Nah, they're too concerned with coming up with new genders and pronouns to be bothered with these mundane issues. At least that what it seems like to me and again I am judging Anet by their actions, not words.

There are so many hours in the day. The bulk of the time should be interfacing with customers besides collecting money and carefully analyzing what areas need work and then taking action on those action items.

This update patch, like the last proves beyond a shadow of any doubt that this is not occurring so they must be focused on something else.....what could that be?

You can shill all you want but facts and observable reality are on my side. Feelings are on your side I guess.

Thanks for assisting me in proving my point.

Edited by Mazdan.2071
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

30 minutes ago, Mazdan.2071 said:

>>>>>Yes, the pvp is falling apart and its the fault of those pesky pronouns! Go outside for some fresh air, good sir!

Ahhh, the "touch some grass" rebuttal. So you openly admit that certain game elements are "falling apart" but it's not the devs fault for focusing on "other things", instead of focusing on game and class balance in all game modes or for not even listening to the player base (customers) about these issues, or for not even playing the game and various classes/game modes at all.

Because you said a game mode is falling apart (PvP). Ok, let's break it down as to who/what is responsible? Players? Maybe to some degree. Bots? Again maybe to some degree. Hackers? To a much larger degree as outlined by Wooden Potatoes a year or so ago.

Game/class balance? Very much so and easily the largest problem along with hackers. This has been and is being discussed ad nauseum on these boards and the reddit since the Esports move failed. Maybe even before then.

Now ask:  Who can fix these problems? Hrmmmm, Players? Not really. Bots? Not a chance. Hackers? Why would they?

Gee if there was only someone who could actually address this issue. Developers maybe? Nah, they're too concerned with coming up with new genders and pronouns to be bothered with these mundane issues. At least that what it seems like to me and again I am judging Anet by their actions, not words.

There are so many hours in the day. The bulk of the time should be interfacing with customers besides collecting money and carefully analyzing what areas need work and then taking action on those action items.

This update patch, like the last proves beyond a shadow of any doubt that this is not occurring so they must be focused on something else.....what could that be?

You can shill all you want but facts and observable reality are on my side. Feelings are on your side I guess.

I admit myself, although in a more general sense, that anet focuses on unimportant CSR more than their game, as per industry standards. 

Which on itself is a mockery of the reason some things are part of said social responsibility to begin with. Truly sad. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mazdan.2071 said:

"Shill", he says! Yes...touch grass.

You're not saying anything new here. I'm with all of it. Go up and check my previous posts if you don't believe me. I got the receipts. I came at you sarcastically and was tongue-in-cheek over the absurdity of blaming the downfall of pvp on LBGT pronouns!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mazdan.2071 said:

Ok, my bad. It didn't sound sarcastic but it's hard to gauge tone in script. My apologies and have a good rest of the day.

Apology accepted. And yes, sarcasm is difficult to notice in text. I'm very careful when I use it, I give obvious cues and tells when I do! A fine day to you as well.

Edited by JTGuevara.9018
add
  • Like 1