Follow up to the June 28 Balance Update Preview

Josh Davis.7865

10 hours ago, Gibson.4036 said:

Leaked conversations with a dev showed arrogance toward players and naked personal bias in some balance choices. I'm not allowed to link it here. An anonymized version exists on Reddit.

Players have been waiting for a signficant balance patch for a long time, and ANet pitched this one as a more expansive one without giving giving enough details for people to understand what to expect. There was a certain measure of anticipation built up.

These two things, as I perceive it, made a bad patch go from a spark to a fire.

Dont forget Sc guild , where it hid the fact that ele can do 51k . Forcing the devs to reduce the auto attacks from 1.1 >0.9 + if you offer quickness , you personally deal -10% less dps .

(i mean common i hate thieves , and they are the ones got hurt the most ....Who cares about PvE guild and the World-First-Race . Or what happens if you don't get invited to the ones that demands 500kp + titles..)

No more dps meters ! No more oligarchy ! Make the"voice of the people" with test servers !

Edited by Killthehealersffs.8940
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 11

1 hour ago, Tuna Bandit.3786 said:

Toxidity is never good and not warranted.

Says the player with the core necro/green skull picture. Woooow...

But seriously though, I agree with what you say, just one small correction. Technically, we have communication, what we don't have is dialogue. Even the private discord's feedback was getting mostly ignored, as there was plenty of good suggestions in there.

It's great that you started communicating, Anet, but let's make it a two way street. We all want GW2 to succeed.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Josh Davis.7865 said:

Hey folks - I've been in and out of meetings today, apologies for delay. Here's some responses to questions I've seen repeated a few times:

Q: Why aren't you holding the update?

This was discussed. The simple answer is that “holding the balance changes” is not feasible from a technical standpoint. We have a very sophisticated dev environment that gives us a lot of flexibility in areas like this, but we're well beyond that point. Now that the build is finalized and nearly ready for activation, unwinding the code and content changes in the June 28 balance update would be a significant and time-intensive effort that would likely result in a multi-week delay of not only the skills content, but also everything else in the release (new Challenge Mode, Core Updates, Mordremoth legendary, etc). Once all the right changes were stripped from the build, we’d need to QA those skills to verify they work as before, and we’d need to QA the rest of the release again to make sure that nothing was inadvertently broken in the process. We usually give QA 1-2 weeks to test a ‘finalized’ build, for reference. This would have a cascading impact on future releases (meaning things like LWS1E3 would also get pushed back).

I know this isn’t what you want to hear, but the least disruptive option is to push the release and address issues in future builds.

Q: There's nothing concrete in this post, what are you doing to fix this?

I get wordy sometimes. Here’s a bullet point list of next steps:

•  The skills and balance team is drafting ‘design notes’ for the June 28 release. We’ll publish these as soon as we can. I don’t expect that you’ll agree with all of it – especially from the conversation we’ve been monitoring – but we owe you the explanations.
  • I’m going to own resolving the internal process issue that prevented us from including the design notes upfront.
  •  In the coming months, we’re going to publish a blog post that details the balance philosophy for Guild Wars 2.
  •  I recognize that the way feedback is collected for balance updates is far from ideal. We need to preview updates earlier so we’re never in this situation again, and we need to solve for how we go about getting balance feedback from qualified individuals. Eliminate the unofficial backchannels. I’m going to own finding the right solution for this.
  •  We added a follow up balance update in the coming weeks to our schedule.

I'll note that the post this morning was done at 11:30a on a Monday. We moved quickly and we don't have all of the answers yet.

Q: Why aren't you posting the balance philosophy today? Doesn't it exist?

The philosophy driving profession design and balance has changed a few times over the years, even by the ‘original developers’ of the days of yore. Elite specializations weren’t a part of the game’s original vision, for example. I considered getting a version of this posted in response to this weekend’s discussions, but on further reflection, I came to the conclusion that Cameron Rich taking over as the Lead Systems Designer (which Skills/Balance ultimately falls under) is a great opportunity for us to revisit the discussion internally before making a public statement. Cam brings a lot of great perspective to this area from his experience as the Lead Encounters Designer for GW2. We also recently had Floyd Grubb join the WvW team - and we'd like to have him involved there as well.

Q: A balance team was just created after End of Dragons? Why wasn't there a balance team before?

I'd like to clarify my comment. Guild Wars 2 has had a balance team in the past, no doubt. For End of Dragons, our professions designers were asked to turn their full attention towards building elite specializations, which ultimately meant that live balance updates were few and far between. As we were building our dev plans for post-End of Dragons, I felt very strongly that we needed to staff a full-time balance team that supports the live game, even as we're building future expansion content. We're trying to get to a place where we can hit a consistent cadence with the updates, even as other work is in flight.

I've heard that this guy was a player once.....

I guess he stopped playing.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

The reaction from anet is just as I expected it to be really, no surprise there.

It's just funny to me how even in this situation anet is trying to play the victim card by saying they received death threats, oh give me a break... it's the internet... most of us receive death threats here regularly and none of us feels the need to write about how that 0.01 % of people is horrible, we all know they are not well in their head... don't take them too seriously or even worse - generalise that your whole community is that way... But your goal with that is different, your goal is to wash your name and blame community because of that 0.01 % and that's just very sad. I thought stuff will improve with certain people returning to anet but they too proved to just not be enough to save the self pitying mental state of this company, things will only go downhill from here, perhaps it is time for a lot of us to depart now before the decline becomes even more rapid.

It could continue to be a really great game, it is a real shame it was put into inexperienced hands.

Promise of a patch that will fix this in 14 days is a method used many times, I've been here long enough to understand how empty that promise is, I suggest players to not waste their time on empty promises... well you shall see what I mean in 14 days anyway.

• Like 15
  • Confused 1

I'm not surprised about these failures (and all the other recent failures) at all. Since the Heart of Thorns preview streams I already noticed that Anet has a lot of interns or inexperienced youngsters working on major content in those preview videos with Rubi. I still love this game and its the one and only MMO I play (to be fair also being carried by my nostalgia from Gw1). I am not one of the guys who told them to fire anyone, but I also just wish they would hire some serious competent people for once. I'm sure they do have a lot of competent workers too, but a lot of them just are not or seem to be not.

Edited by Konjo.4981
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

I think, while the responses have been fruitful to some degrees, the leaked chat logs should have been addressed.

I know people have feelings about 'leaks' in general. Good, bad, and if you've never bitched about a client/customer at your job, it happens behind closed doors, its normal. People get frustrated.

Regardless of all of that though, the fact is; the leak is out, the info is out there, and we can't all pretend that it doesn't exist. The toilet paper roll has been unfurled, and you can try to roll it back up but it won't be the same.

Even just an acknowledgement I feel would go a long way. Best case scenario, the dev him/herself speaks out, doesn't need to grovel or anything, but just say 'Hey, I'm sorry, I got frustrated/etc. I wanna do better.'

Are people gonna clown on it? Of course, but its a good first step for a lot of people.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

My 2 Cents:

I m against threats either to life or someone losing their work. I do respect the response but I would have valued a response from the specific member of staff, which I think everyone would value and appreciate.

I also understand that he doesn't have to be expert in every class and every skill for things he has to directly work on and improve but he gives the last "pass" and as that person he will hold most responsibility; If I have a problem with my meal in a restaurant, I would not ask for the cooker to come and speak to me but the chef that gave the pass. 

Not knowing the difficulty of canceling an programmed patch release, I m disappointed that the patch is not canceled but will go forth as it is; If something productive could have come from this incident is the voice of community giving their overall opinion in this patch and instead of doing something for that, the whole incident is rotating around the specifics and not the essence.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Please integrate people who actually play and think about the classes' prospectives and evolution in the balance team. Hire them, talk to them... I don't know how but you must communicate with them in any form or shape. 

I've seen players on the snowcrows discord chats theorycrafting like crazy since the announcement last Friday.

They put so much time and passion in the process, it's a real shame they are not in charge of the balance tbh.

If people react so vehemently (barring death threats and stupid reactions of the sort), it means that they care. Please show them that you do as well.

The bare minimum would have been to at least postpone the patch. 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

Just be honest and let people know that regardless of what game mode they engage in, you would advise them to play guardian or necromancer.

There is little reason to play other classes bar a few exceptions once you strip away all the uniqueness because those two together does pretty much everything better than anyone else. Sprinkle in a bit of mechanist in pve and scrapper in wvw and you're golden.

Speaking of uniqueness and necromancer, why do they keep Vampiric Presence? That's essentially necro's version of spotter, empower allies etc.

Death treaths are pathetic, and I will congratulate you on finally doing a good change on druid (seriously, the Lingering Light change is something I have been asking for for a long time). But come on, enough with the obvious class bias already. Talk to people that play the classes (and if you already do, talk to someone else, 'cause yikes).

Edited by Lazze.9870
  • Like 8
  • Confused 1

Please listen to your players more and take their feedback more to heart- and also by specific game mode.   It does appear Anet shows  favoritism toward certain classes and also only to condi.  There are all kinds of players and play styles - please don't limit your design /class changes to only certain types.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Kozumi.5816 said:

I somehow don't feel like they're using any form of robust version control, I picture there being like one main project folder people drop their contributions to and they have to keep track of stuff with postits, memos and whiteboards. I don't know why I have such an impression, maybe it's due to how rarely GW2 gets gameplay related patches compared to all other 'live service' games I play. The update cadence and direction is closer to a singleplayer game getting post-launch support which I suppose isn't too far off with GW2 development having been 95% living story 5% everything else for its entire lifespan.

• Like 1

Alright I am going to blunt, but know I am doing this out of love for the game: That's it? Just a half hearted 'Sorry, we will justify ourselves soon, anyways see you in fall'? We've had this song and dance multiple times. A-Net, I like you, but oh boy do you guys frustrate me at times, lately it's like watching a good friend of yours start doing heroine and watching them become become a bitter selfish husk of their old selves rotting away from in the inside while saying 'I will change, I swear!' before doing a 180 and doing it again.

DO. NOT. TRY. TO. JUSTIFY. THESE. CHANGES. I absolutely cannot stress that enough. It will make the situation worse than it already is. Instead, get the balance team to play ALL 36 specs, EVERYWHERE. Yes, it will suck, but unfortunately, that is just part of the job. These type of things need a first hand knowledge, or it shows, as you can see from these patches. You cannot just play 2,000 hours of Firebrand and expect to balance everyone else from second hand knowledge and Snowcrows benchmarks. Next, tell us how you will be learning about each spec, this will at least give players hope that you are attempting to learn the game, and boost morale, if just slightly. But most importantly, DO NOT WAIT to fix this update, this update leaves the game so imbalanced that it is beyond ridiculous, if I were a warrior, ranger, or elementalist main I'd already have quit and gone back to Runescape 3. Luckily though I main necromancer which just happens to be one of your golden children, and I chose this profession because out of Guardian, Engineer, and Necromancer, I could only stand necromancer's theme and I knew if it got any nerfs they'd be a slap on the wrist at worst, because I was sick of everything else I played being absolutely destroyed even though it wasn't top end.

It's that bad, A-Net. Even from a casual look inside, we know all the professions preferred and disliked by the balance team. We cannot have this bias when balancing professions. So, how are you going to fix this clear profession bias?

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

In light of Josh's post from 15 hours ago;

Coming from someone with two years in video game design (referring to myself) it's understandable that once a build has been scripted and tested it's tricky to change things after the fact, and with a system as complex as GW2, it's not unheard of for a cascade of in-game errors & bugs to result from the removal of something.

Coincidentally as someone who's also done work as a customer service rep for video game companies, it's not hard to imagine the stress this situation has put the team under. As a result I'll refrain from adding unnecessary weight to the camel's back. There's 21 pages to this thread alone, plenty has already been said on the subject.

It would likely be beneficial to share the team's vision regarding the niche's of each class and their respective elite specs, all things considered. Guardian and Firebrand have remained one of the top support classes for some time, which considering the lore of the class makes some degree of sense, assuming it's intentional of course. If the goal is to always keep Guardian and their specs as a strong support class no matter what balance patch comes along, then making sure the player base knows that will stop some bouts of anger before they can begin.

Management of expectations, that sort of thing.

• Thanks 2

Hello,

I just wanted to say that the chronomancer changes are very good and this profession needed it !!  I understand that people are upset for the change of this traits or other but in my opinion the update of old and new  profession but  they will only make the game better.

Adjustement need time and we will all happy once we will have try them 😃 .

Not to say that banner are an heavy change (for exemple) but it's an mechanic from the begining of guilds wars 2. The game need to be adjust in all of his life to continue to live on in the future and patched when profession mechanics need to be balanced. I think patch like this will mostly attire old player bored of the old mechanics, and they will try the new one !

To finish,  I'm very happy with the work of the balance team and I wanted to thanks you again !

(and sorry if i have some mistake in my english x)

Edited by thundermarch.5643
patch*
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 17

@Josh Davis.7865  thank you for ruining ventari sirs..... just because it has boons doesnt make it better.

This is a supper NERF overall...

The movement of tablet is awesome everything else is awfull change... next time confer with players that play seriously with this build not only in pve but also other game modes.

im healing way less with the double of the effort and every skill is very expensive(  note overal heal due herald/ventari setup).... not a good gameplay for the 1st hour, not liking this outgoing values...to much sacrifice for low efectiveness....

Old ventari/herald was better  even with tablet while being hard to move it, boons are useless and a bad experience for tablet they do not worth any sacrifice of healing.

EDIT:  Also remove generous ambundance and every orb mechanics and make it a direct bonus(This trait is not workign as well???)

^ EDit3: it's a tooltip mistake isnt a orb after all  :P trait says its a orb but its a separate heal  (I feel trolled)

EDIT:2

Energy expulsion is to heavy  in energy reduce it to basicly half.... 20 at max. The mechanic of destroying tablet to boost it is weird at minimal.. not feeling it...  the price is to big.

Edited by Aeolus.3615
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Josh, look, I love this game. I love you and your team. But this is unacceptable and you know it. 

The Harvest Temple CM and Mordremoth skins could have waited, they SHOULD have waited. This patch is the worst received patch I have ever seen in all my years of playing Guild Wars. My guild and I were convinced that you would wait on this patch based on feedback because, and I quote: "Arenanet would be so stupid to release this in the face of such hostility."

All your post tells me, your patch tells me, is that you do not actually playtest this stuff. I find it incredibly hard to believe that you do test this stuff thoroughly before release. And what is the point of putting out a patch preview if you are not going to react accordingly? Did you post it hoping we'd give you a pat on the back in joy?

I said this before when Soo-won was an issue: please let your community help you. We WANT to help you. There are so many of us ingame who would give anything for you to open a test server and let us try this stuff. You wouldn't even have to pay us! Like, make a mini or give us a single gem if you'd feel bad making us work for free.

I know your job is hard. Game development in and of itself is hard, and MMO development is worse. I understand that, truly I do and I do appreciate it when you make an effort. I forgave a lot of stuff when the expansion was released and was grateful.

But it is your job. This is a game to us, but Guild Wars 2 is literally your JOB Josh. It is your "balancing team's" JOB. It is Arenanet's JOB. You signed up for this when you made this game, you don't get to cop out on us and just do whatever the heck you want just because doing it right is hard work. We pay you to do it right. I didn't pay for "Bring the player, not the class". I didn't pay for you to force me onto your favorite classes.

I am extremely disappointed in you, and everyone on your team who thought that not only was this patch a good idea, but so was pushing it out when 90% of your playerbase showed how unhappy we were with it.

Shame on you.

Edited by Catilena.8729
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 2

17 hours ago, Josh Davis.7865 said:

Hey folks - I've been in and out of meetings today, apologies for delay. Here's some responses to questions I've seen repeated a few times:

Q: Why aren't you holding the update?

This was discussed. The simple answer is that “holding the balance changes” is not feasible from a technical standpoint. We have a very sophisticated dev environment that gives us a lot of flexibility in areas like this, but we're well beyond that point. Now that the build is finalized and nearly ready for activation, unwinding the code and content changes in the June 28 balance update would be a significant and time-intensive effort that would likely result in a multi-week delay of not only the skills content, but also everything else in the release (new Challenge Mode, Core Updates, Mordremoth legendary, etc). Once all the right changes were stripped from the build, we’d need to QA those skills to verify they work as before, and we’d need to QA the rest of the release again to make sure that nothing was inadvertently broken in the process. We usually give QA 1-2 weeks to test a ‘finalized’ build, for reference. This would have a cascading impact on future releases (meaning things like LWS1E3 would also get pushed back).

I know this isn’t what you want to hear, but the least disruptive option is to push the release and address issues in future builds.

Q: There's nothing concrete in this post, what are you doing to fix this?

I get wordy sometimes. Here’s a bullet point list of next steps:

•  The skills and balance team is drafting ‘design notes’ for the June 28 release. We’ll publish these as soon as we can. I don’t expect that you’ll agree with all of it – especially from the conversation we’ve been monitoring – but we owe you the explanations.
  • I’m going to own resolving the internal process issue that prevented us from including the design notes upfront.
  •  In the coming months, we’re going to publish a blog post that details the balance philosophy for Guild Wars 2.
  •  I recognize that the way feedback is collected for balance updates is far from ideal. We need to preview updates earlier so we’re never in this situation again, and we need to solve for how we go about getting balance feedback from qualified individuals. Eliminate the unofficial backchannels. I’m going to own finding the right solution for this.
  •  We added a follow up balance update in the coming weeks to our schedule.

I'll note that the post this morning was done at 11:30a on a Monday. We moved quickly and we don't have all of the answers yet.

Q: Why aren't you posting the balance philosophy today? Doesn't it exist?

The philosophy driving profession design and balance has changed a few times over the years, even by the ‘original developers’ of the days of yore. Elite specializations weren’t a part of the game’s original vision, for example. I considered getting a version of this posted in response to this weekend’s discussions, but on further reflection, I came to the conclusion that Cameron Rich taking over as the Lead Systems Designer (which Skills/Balance ultimately falls under) is a great opportunity for us to revisit the discussion internally before making a public statement. Cam brings a lot of great perspective to this area from his experience as the Lead Encounters Designer for GW2. We also recently had Floyd Grubb join the WvW team - and we'd like to have him involved there as well.

Q: A balance team was just created after End of Dragons? Why wasn't there a balance team before?

I'd like to clarify my comment. Guild Wars 2 has had a balance team in the past, no doubt. For End of Dragons, our professions designers were asked to turn their full attention towards building elite specializations, which ultimately meant that live balance updates were few and far between. As we were building our dev plans for post-End of Dragons, I felt very strongly that we needed to staff a full-time balance team that supports the live game, even as we're building future expansion content. We're trying to get to a place where we can hit a consistent cadence with the updates, even as other work is in flight.

Ya know, back in the O'Brien days, the Arena Net philosophy's core goal was FUN. ArenaNet builds FUN games for gamers because they are gamers as well. It seems like since his departure, Anet has completely lost the idea of making FUN games. You treat this game as some weird science experiment, changing things up just because. Is fun for your players even a goal? 

Edited by Einsof.1457
  • Like 11
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Last time I looked we had 32 pages of feedback for virtuoso in the Mesmer forums. How many of those suggestions have been implemented? Zero.

Haven’t you promised to rework all 300cd traits?

Havent you promised to actually rework wells?

What is with all the other underperforming traits and skills?

What is with all the skills, traits and mechanics you have deleted over the past years but promised to adjust in further patches? Have we gotten anything back? No.

Havent you promised to deliver more frequent balance patches?

Now you want to make us believe that NOW will change something? Your words are worth nothing anymore.

P.S. and tbh what have you thought to blame a whole community because maybe one individual was behaving like this? The word „Incompetence“ and death threats on the same ladder. Holy moly. Take legal action against it, done. To even mention it in an community post is ridiculous and you should know better.

The only thing I can think of why you did this is, because you have been in a stress situation and couldn’t think ahead of the consequences and found it a good solution to make the community feel guilty. It speaks for itself.

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just a short list of what was deleted or heavily nerfed (smiterbooned) since i started this game: (only mesmer)

1. Glamour Confusion Trait

2. Glamour Super Speed Trait

3. Clone HP trait

4. Clone does condis when downed trait 

5. Blind on Chaos armor

6. Blind on all shatter skills trait

7. GS damage Nerv

8. GS 2 dosnt bounce from its own clone anymore

9. Phantasms now spawn only 1 time

10. Phantasm skills now perform an attack that reveals the Mesmer

11. Staff iWorlock from 2 to 1 in PvP/WvW

12. Staff iWorlock attack change from one hit to channel beam

13. Core Elite Skills CD increase

14. Focus 4 from instant cast to having a internal CD before activation

15. boon share signet (!!!!) deleted but given to another espec

16. Portal duration

17. Veil CD increased 

18. Distortion F4 on chrono

19. Distortion on Well

20. Distortion group share

21. iWorlock summoned 3x Winds of Chaos - deleted (not gonna cry on that one but why adding it in the first place then?)

22. iWorlock dealt more damage for each condition on the enemy - deleted

23. IWorlock got an 50% nerf AND was reduced from 2 to 1 phantasm btw.

24. For each illusion more movement speed trait - deleted

25. for each mantra more % damage - deleted

26. 3 activations for each mantra trait - deleted (and given to another class)

27. Mantras can’t be prepared anymore

28. Pistol 4 was able to combo with focus 4 and other glamours to stack confusion - nerfed by 80% (basically deleted)

29. Phantasmal disenchanted 50% dmg nerf

30. Due to no blind on all shatter skills no Confusion on all shatter skills (only F2 now)

31. Chaos armor dmg reduction and staff cd reduction trait splittend

32. Shattering an illusion to receive for every shattered illusion might - trait has been exchanged to: entering stealth will creat a clone(and isn’t used since then)

33. Minor Adept trait Illusion: all shatter skills inflict confusion was changed to only F2 inflicts confusion

34. Method of Madness: Chaosstorm on heal skill cd increase from 30 something seconds to 75 seconds

35. All wells end well: Chrono Wells apply alacrity when they end trait - exchanged to chrono wells heal when they end (never used since then)

36. Desperate decoy: CD increase to 120s (never used since then)

37. Mental Defense: cast iDefender on dodge cd increase to 90s

38. Presence of memory: reduced the cd of every shattered phantasm - was exchanged to phantasm transfer boons on mesmer (never really used since then)

39. Phantasmal force nerfed by 50%

40. Power Block cannot crit anymore

41. Chrono shield 4: Phantasm: 50% dmg nerf

42. Chrono shield 4: Alacrity application deleted

43. Chrono shield 4: block duration decreased from 2.25 s to 1.5 (not gonna lie that was fine) BUT:

44. Chrono shield 4: CD increase to 35 (!!!) seconds in PvP (making it garbage)

45. Chrono shield 5: Quickness changed to alacrity to prevent faster bursts

46. Chrono shield 5: targeting mechanism exchanged to ground target (I personally hate it)

47. Well of Precognition: distortion was exchanged to aegis (making it a useless skill)

48. Alacrity: Was nerfed from 66% to 33% to 25% all okey, if not:

49. Improved Alacrity: improved alacrity duration by 50% was changed to improves recharge speed to 50% and decreases duration 50. by 33% (alacrity was nerfed and then brought back by a trait.

51. Arcane Thievery: LoS thingy (as it seems it’s called like that according to the community)

52. Jaunt: 50% damage nerf

53. Jaunt: 50% condi damage nerf

54. Jaunt: reduced stack from 3 to 2 AND increasing CD to 30s

55. Chaos Storm: doesnt any longer daze on followed up strikes

56. Chaos Storm is btw one of the few weapon skills with more then 30s cd and only a daze for that

57. Chaotic Interrupt: changed from boon and immob when interrupt to literal garbage

58. Blurred Frenzy: duration changed from 1,75s to 1s AND changing distortion to evade

59. Don’t forget torment change

60. Dont forget Confusion change

Honorable mentions:

Phantasmal Fury: This trait applies furry to phantasms for exactly 10s in PvE, PvP and WvW since 2012 This is an accomplishment.

And you promised to compensate or adjust every single time. Do you really think your empty words will do anything good? lol

Edited by SugarJohnson.4596
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

As someone who does not visit or comment on the forums at all unless I hear of some crazy event such as this, it is both sad to hear how crazy things got and I am disappointed that large patches like this continue to get pushed through without them being posted to a test server for community testing and feedback. Also really REALLY think about adding in some sort of login poll engaging the community at large most of us simply do not visit here, and if the squeaky wheels get the geese think about who you are getting the bulk of feedback from.  I don't even know why I mention this thou, as I suspect this most be common practice and things you already know. But if a reminder helps than so be it. If it does not, I feel like I'm talking to the wind here and this is why I do not bother to post questions or feedback here. No offense intended with that, just sharing the reason behind why. Login polls/mini feedback - think about it! :)

Most times I'm just content to let things carry on and enjoy/deal with changes as they come down.

My sympathies for those that had to endure such toxic comments, and thanks for staying strong. Best -G

• Like 2
  • Confused 7