Very happy for the warrior support buffs.

VexOQ.2836

Very happy, with the new banner dynamics on boons they can now address class balancing of warrior attributes easier without balancing around a whole raid.

Also, the permanent quickness buff for the whole party + other boons make warrior now the ultimate raid support where any other profession can stop skilling for anything other than damage.

I see upcoming coefficient and trait tree buffs, enabled because of the banner changes.

Nice Anet!

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

Lmao! 

(in all seriousness check around the threads, Quickness Role and associated threads discussing why the changes don't do much rn and probably won't add to anything in the future since anet never does consecutive patches that are connected with one another).

Edited by Grand Marshal.4098
Added reasoning.

2 hours ago, VexOQ.2836 said:

Very happy, with the new banner dynamics on boons they can now address class balancing of warrior attributes easier without balancing around a whole raid.

Also, the permanent quickness buff for the whole party + other boons make warrior now the ultimate raid support where any other profession can stop skilling for anything other than damage.

I see upcoming coefficient and trait tree buffs, enabled because of the banner changes.

Nice Anet!

Can't decide if it's /s or not - anyway thanks for the good laugh

that is hopeful thinking, i hope that'll be the case too, questions are if we will see it and when we will see it.

there have already been multiple discussions, suggestions and proposals thrown around to help "fix" warrior. haven't seen any direction towards it besides haphazard buffs and out of place nerfs that have created more problems.

nothing has ever stopped them from bringing warrior up to speed, not really. just look at other classes, they've been quite literally been pushed over the top, is there really anything stopping them from slapping protection, resolution, etc on warrior, exclusivity? design? laughable at this point.

do you really expect us to believe it was banners holding them back from doing so?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

if anything the current demise of warrior was intentional. i dont know their rationale behind it, at this point i'm willing to believe theyre just lazy and uninterested to do their work on it.

i've always believed that if we leave them to their work eventually they'll get it done. but years have passed. grown old with the game and still nothing being addressed.

imagine deliberately breaking the old system, introducing a new system (which is fine) and breaking that too (not fine), then breaking everything else and just leaving it out to rot.

that in itself speaks volumes.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

i have nothing good to say and no positivity to give until i see some real work done. and not some fad bandaid fix, that'll get ripped off after they introduce it. i think the dedicated warrior community is entitled to at least that after sticking with it for so long.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, eXruina.4956 said:

i have nothing good to say and no positivity to give until i see some real work done. and not some fad bandaid fix, that'll get ripped off after they introduce it. i think the dedicated warrior community is entitled to at least that after sticking with it for so long.

See, but then you have people telling you you're too "unreasonable". If it's not unreasonable, then it's "uncivil". If it's not uncivil, then it's "you don't understand the game or intent". If it's not me not understanding the game or intent, then it's you're too "unreasonable". If it's not...well you get the idea!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3