The Banners of Nerf

LKEY.9567

First thing I tried, how it looks like when you want to reposition a banner. What a bad joke. Shame on whoever made this lazy change.

On the other hand, warrior is free...

EDIT:

That moment when I place banners in mistlock to see how much might/fury I can get from them and herald runs through, giving it all and more by just existing... I can't.

Also imagine leaving banner cast time at 1 second... at this point just make them cast-able while you are performing other skills, geeeez.

I would say it's time for a break from the game... BUT I HAVE BEEN ON A BREAK ALREADY 😡

Edited by cryorion.9532
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

It's not good. No way this build competes with other classes in the quickness role for boon uptime. It's very disappointing Anet didn't look at this and question how hard they want to set the strict rotation and build necessary to achieve the expected 100% uptime on a team. 

Still ... anyone willing to find the OPTIMAL build/rotation for 100% uptime with this?

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

Just now, Obtena.7952 said:

It's not good. No way this build competes with other classes in the quickness role for boon uptime. It's very disappointing Anet didn't look at this and question how hard they want to set the strict rotation and build necessary to achieve the expected 100% uptime on a team. 

Still ... anyone willing to find the OPTIMAL build/rotation for 100% uptime with this?

Why would they. It's like asking from someone to get a soulbeast and make it a proper stability share spec in WvW zergs. 

Not enough of the boon! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Obtena.7952 said:

I am afraid that this, together with Firebrand, Mechanist and Scourge not being nerfed (and Mechanist even being buffed?!) shows A LOT. This was not a balance patch.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Balance Teams plays only Firebrands and Mechanists obviously.

Enforce diversity by removing class unique buffs only to create environment where not playing Firebrand or Mechanists in instanced group is trolling and completely suboptimal. Congratz, I salute you.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

This developer is beyond of amateurism. My Main Thief got also hard slapped. Made a Support in SA but spectre doesn't really use stealth. Logged into my warrior only to see that banners are now more kitten than shiit can be.

Edited by Grebcol.5984
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Not my main, but bs was the easiest way I could help in raids, looks like I gotta spec up my Mechanist now to do that aide of the game, or anything else really, sad about that.

Only upside is that I can go back to my more fun shout build that I use in open world, but maybe this is a sign for me to take another break from the game.

• Sad 2

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently as a warrior I should have been shagging banners more than trump for all these years, judging by these forums...

kitten banners! They were trash design before, now they just made their trashiness consistent. PvE meta warriors have effectively been playing with only 1 utility slot for years because of them.

Edited by Jajo.1428
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2