It is worse than we feared

The Boz.2038

It is worse than we feared.
Worse than release.
Picking up a banner gives you an empty bundle. It's not like it's "picked up", and ready to be set down again by the banner skill. It's *no weapon skills*. For at least 3 seconds. You just stand there, holding a banner, pulsing boons. 

This is literally worse than release Warrior from ten years ago.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Arewn.2368 said:

I'm afraid to ask but...

Do you get animation locked when you pick up a banner?

As far as I can tell its instant. If you are getting locked its not noticeable. Like I can pick the banner at a run and I can keep running. Also I can pick up the banner midcast and the cast finishes without interruptions.

Edited by Hotride.2187
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hotride.2187 said:

As far as I can tell its instant. If you are getting locked its not noticeable. Like I can pick the banner at a run and I can keep running. Also I can pick up the banner midcast and the cast finishes without interruptions.

Well... at least we have that going for us. /s

If you find yourself somehow, through some incredible strike of misfortune, in a fight in which you must go from one place to another, such as in Kaineng Overlook, you are intended to saunter over to your banner cluster, pick up one banner, walk on over to where you'll be fighting next, then plant it down with the swap weapon key (you don't get to yeet it like with your original cast, nope!), then crawl your way back to the banner cluster (lol, Kaineng Overlook), pick up the other banner, and... Yeah.

RIVETING GAMEPLAY, CHAPS!

Just now, The Boz.2038 said:

If you find yourself somehow, through some incredible strike of misfortune, in a fight in which you must go from one place to another, such as in Kaineng Overlook, you are intended to saunter over to your banner cluster, pick up one banner, walk on over to where you'll be fighting next, then plant it down with the swap weapon key (you don't get to yeet it like with your original cast, nope!), then crawl your way back to the banner cluster (lol, Kaineng Overlook), pick up the other banner, and... Yeah.

RIVETING GAMEPLAY, CHAPS!

Honestly still sounds more interesting than playing fb. Not a tall bar though.

• Haha 1