Returning after 3 ish years, rly want Skyscale

Heya y'all, figured I'd give this a shot. I just recently got the roller beatle and am gonna finish the living world to go for the skyscale; if anyone else is in the same situation as me maybe we can team up/ work on it together? Guides say it takes about a week and a half, but I'm not in any rush anyway and would love to partner up and help others if I can.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, LaurenR.3590 said:

Heya y'all, figured I'd give this a shot. I just recently got the roller beatle and am gonna finish the living world to go for the skyscale; if anyone else is in the same situation as me maybe we can team up/ work on it together? Guides say it takes about a week and a half, but I'm not in any rush anyway and would love to partner up and help others if I can.

If you don't already have the 250 of each LWS4 currency you'll want to do Return to Living World (Seasons of Dragons) first to get the free full stack of every currency or you'll be doing alot of farming (days per map).

Edited by Hannelore.8153
  • Like 4

Feel free to add me as someone you can mail/whisper if you ever need a warm body to help out with a task on the list. The points above are good ones, and I'll add that if you still need an extra bump to your LWS4 currencies, Eternal Ice from Icebrood Saga can also be traded in for them.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 6/29/2022 at 2:05 PM, Belisaria.8136 said:

Feel free to add me as someone you can mail/whisper if you ever need a warm body to help out with a task on the list. The points above are good ones, and I'll add that if you still need an extra bump to your LWS4 currencies, Eternal Ice from Icebrood Saga can also be traded in for them.

Thank you so much, I've been going the route of completing the story and then going back through to get the currencies but yeah it will take a long time for my tiny attention span 😆