A Small Gripe - Armor Reinforcement Minimap Icon

Looking at the one in Hoelbrak I'd say the exact opposite. On the mini map it looks fine, maybe a little hard to see on the dark background but that's nothing new. But the one above the merchants head looks like it's about twice the size it's supposed to be and is visibly pixellated as a result.

• Like 2

I'd say it's a little bit of both. On the mini map it looks kinda blurry and unfinished. Above the NPC's head it looks too big and doesn't fit the art style of the other icons (like golem banker for example).

Also I don't quite understand why they chose to go for another helmet symbol which makes it difficult to distinguish from the armorsmith. Instead of opting for the more obvious choice of a shield (defense... shield... you get it), maybe an unbroken version of what we had before?

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, volpenvieh.3201 said:

I'd say it's a little bit of both. On the mini map it looks kinda blurry and unfinished. Above the NPC's head it looks too big and doesn't fit the art style of the other icons (like golem banker for example).

Also I don't quite understand why they chose to go for another helmet symbol which makes it difficult to distinguish from the armorsmith. Instead of opting for the more obvious choice of a shield (defense... shield... you get it), maybe an unbroken version of what we had before?

Thats all they really had to do, just red shield.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1