Maybe a stupid question but.....(Griffon Mount)

Hi everyone,

I can imagine that some players will scoff at my request, but I wanted to ask any way.
Yesterday I completed the PoF Storyline and made my way to the sunspear for the griffon mount.
I can finish the part of the collection where I have to find the eggs pretty quick, but have problems with the ones I have to purchase since the lack of gold (currently I am at 102 gold).

My Question is: is there any high lvl player who is willing to donate the remaining gold (148 gold) to me so I can finish the Griffon collection rather quickly?

The reason I ask is: I start a new job on Monday, which means that my time will be rather restricted when it comes to play GW2, since I need to focus on that.
But I wanted to complete this little milestone in the time I have left.
Don't get me wrong, I will still play this beautiful game, but it would take me weeks if not months to complete the collection with my new schedule in the first few weeks to come.

Please keep the "don't beg for money" to a minimum, I helped new players in other games myself and know that this is more often than not a risky endevour, since u never know if the person on the other side is just trying to get money and then run off with it, but I really only want to clear the collection before I don't have the time for that in the coming weeks.

Thank you and of course, u can always let me know if there is a efficient faming spot to get the gold rather quick.

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Shadowsite.4512 said:

I start a new job on Monday, which means that my time will be rather restricted when it comes to play GW2, since I need to focus on that.

If no time to grind, buy Gems with paycheck, convert to gold.

• Like 3