Let us throw banners.

DanAlcedo.3281

I'm half joking but whatever. 

Imagine if, after we picked them up, we get a ground targeted skill which let's us throw our banners to a new location. 

The idea is so stupid I wanna see it now in game. 🤔

In addition, it would let us throw them in the next river or trashcan. 

So many options. 

Edited by DanAlcedo.3281

Kinda weird how repositioning ranger spirits is just 100000 times superior to how war can "reposition" them.

But war banners cannot die from dmg.

So like, if you combine the 2 types of skills (combining the good parts, not making ranger have to pick up the can-die spirit and drop it... have to make myself clear here apparently) you get actually functional skills. Still worse than e.g. fb mantras, but hey.

Edited by Hotride.2187

i wish they were as dedicated and efficient at their job of balancing and maintaining the game as they are in censoring the leaked discord conversation and deploying their employees/bots to reddit, the forums, youtube, twitter, etc..

then all of this would've been a non-issue, the game would be next level at this point.

Edited by eXruina.4956
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, eXruina.4956 said:

i wish they were as dedicated and efficient at their job of balancing and maintaining the game as they are in censoring the leaked discord conversation and deploying their employees/bots to reddit, the forums, youtube, twitter, etc..

then all of this would've been a non-issue, the game would be next level at this point.

Why invest in your product when a run-of-mill Crisis Management unit can control/contaminate the whole disaster? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1