Can't unlock zhaitan skin [Merged]

i am on step 4 of making my zaihtan skin for my aurene legendary, it doesnt appear to work, i sat there for several minutes spamming f trying to get it to purify, the nearby grenth temple is purified, i have the weapon physically on my person and its just not working at all. i tried character swapping and that didnt resolve it and relaunching the game didnt either. request advice.

• 4 weeks later...

This is bugged again, I've been having the same issue and the "support" team just thank me for reporting the bug. Like, pretty poor form for an achievement that pretty much just came out. Let's see how long it takes them to fix this one.

Hello, just noticed that you get the wrong effect on step 5 at the Buried Archives jumping puzzle instead of getting the Unpurified Lingering Risen Aether effect you get the Mordrem version of it and it wont update the collection at the jumping puzzle because of it making the collection impossible to complete. ive already sent a bug report in-game but i thougt i might as well make a post about it here.

Edited by genial hades.3287
typo

You really have to actually do the jumping puzzle properly once you have interacted with the lower crystal. If you use any kind of mount, portal, teleport etc etc before you have run and jumped to the top crystal then it won't work and you have to go back to the beginning again.

22 minutes ago, Blitz.3627 said:

You really have to actually do the jumping puzzle properly once you have interacted with the lower crystal. If you use any kind of mount, portal, teleport etc etc before you have run and jumped to the top crystal then it won't work and you have to go back to the beginning again.

We know, the achievement is bugged lol. The bottom crystal gives you the "Unpurified Lingering Mordrem Aether" which doesn't clear when you interact with the top crystal. It's supposed to give you the "Unpurified Lingering Undead Aether"

Edited by Accus.5483