We all agree that Double Standarts should be in Tactics, right?

DanAlcedo.3281

Feel like a really intuitive and easy fix is:

Doubled Standards: from Discipline -----> Tactics

Empower Allies: from Tactics -----> Arms

+5% crit: from Arms -----> Discipline

Boom done 3 swapped traits in their rightful places; simple.

Edited by Asylum.6230
  • Confused 1

nah, there's already enough competition in tactic.

you already HAVE to choose between quickness, heal or might.

i don't want more limitation on support.

i'd rather they move all these out of tactic or just be base line.

i'd probably agree only if they combine empowering ally with mending might

Edited by Lighter.5631
  • Like 1

@RiyazGuerra.9203 @DanAlcedo.3281 What about made banners in tactics in master traitline for the upper line and let them get perma quick for offensive banners/perma vigor on defensive banners as i said in this forum something like this:

How ever there should not be this many boons for banners since it would made the class itself too strong. Also letz split the banners in 2 cathegories. Offensive banners (strength/disciplin) and defensive banners (tactics/defence).

Offensive Banners:

The flip skill of the offensive banners would gain quickness plus an special boon for each Banner. 

Banner of strength: might/quickness

Disciplin: fury/quickness

Defensive Banners:

The flip skill of defensive banners would gain vigor plus a special boon or effect for each Banner.

Banner of Defence: protection/ vigor

Banner of Tactics: x secs of regeneration/ vigor

The boons should at least be good enough to be able to get 100% ubtime on them (so you could use the flip skill all x secs to gain the boons for x secs)  with not too mutch loss of dps when you use the banner traitline. Of course the traitline do not only made the boons more effective to yourself but also to your teammates. 

You need to be in the banner radius. You are able to replace the  banners on another place .(they will not take your weap Set off but if you not replace them fast enough (maybe 15 secs) they will go on full cd/ they get no cast time for pick em up or set em on the ground). All banners get 60 seconds CD.

In this case they would only Provide 2 good boons on a like perma ubtime. Also in this way we would hold up the window for maybe a new Support oriented e-spec.

EDIT: maybe set the banner traitline on the place of martial cadence. So it would work like this:

Double standarts use = might/fury/quickness or protecton/regeneration/vigor

Vigorus Shouts use = good heal/might/fury

For warr itself: to made the whole warrior better in terms of dps i would like to see destruction of the empowered reworked so it gain ya more precision.

Edited by Pati.2438

18 minutes ago, RiyazGuerra.9203 said:

Well which Tactics minor or major do you propose to replace Double Standards with?

Delete soldier comfort.

Place Double standarts there.

Create a Crit Chance trait in discipline.

Edited by DanAlcedo.3281
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

Delete soldier comfort.

Place Double standarts there.

Create a Crit Chance trait in discipline.

@CalmTheStorm.2364had the excellent idea of rolling the Crit percentage into Versatile Power.

Minor trait, within discipline, good boost. 

I even removed the crit trait from the Arms rework cause I liked this much more. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Lighter.5631 said:

nah, there's already enough competition in tactic.

you already HAVE to choose between quickness, heal or might.

i don't want more limitation on support.

i'd rather they move all these out of tactic or just be base line.

i'd probably agree only if they combine empowering ally with mending might

I vision for tactics would be:

The 3 upper traits are about unconventional dps traits ala Warrios Cunning.

Middle Traits are defensice support.  Warhorn , Shrug it off, Shout Heal. 

Lower Traits are offensive support.  Banners. EA. Phalanx.

Just because other overstacked classes can do everything at ones doesnt mean we Warrior should do.

We need to nerf Firebrand and Mech so they also have to choose what they do.

• Like 1

I think most people wrongly ignore/disregard the fact that Warrior doesn't have a second support Traitline to pair with Tactics, in their single minded fixation to shove all support related traits into Tactics. Including the devs. 

I'd love it if everyone did this thought experiment: Take any other meta support build in the game, delete the Elite Spec (because Warrior doesn't have a support Elite Spec), delete either of the 2 core Specs it's taking, and assess if this build still even works.

• Like 1

Should be baseline, actually. 50% more banner effectiveness, to me, should be a given. It's a trait with but a mere numerical increase, it's not unique enough to justify it as a stand-alone trait. Besides, as others have said, Tactics has too much to deal and compete with.

On 6/30/2022 at 3:49 PM, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

I vision for tactics would be:

The 3 upper traits are about unconventional dps traits ala Warrios Cunning.

Middle Traits are defensice support.  Warhorn , Shrug it off, Shout Heal. 

Lower Traits are offensive support.  Banners. EA. Phalanx.

Just because other overstacked classes can do everything at ones doesnt mean we Warrior should do.

We need to nerf Firebrand and Mech so they also have to choose what they do.

Yes this mentality made warrior useless for years now already. Its even less likely anet going to remove all those mechanics from all those classes

LOL. Simply go search "it's not warrior its other classes''  countless of them, yea people have been this naive

If you don't change your mentality now you will regret it.

Anet always treated warrior so poorly, but now they really done f'ed up this time and trigger more then just warrior mains with those banner changes, it's so bad even none war player got mad

It's time to be wake, either you rage on, ride the wave and ask for skills to finally compete with those classes or you will never emerge.

Edited by Lighter.5631
  • Like 1

I think they should make Marshal Cadence and Doubled Standards one trait and add extra quickness on burst per banner active. This way all of the Quickness support is allocated to Banner support but with active component. The banner activation and mechanics need allot of work cause they are boring they need some oomph, and the pulsing effects on the skills are way too low value, kitten right useless. Marshal Cadence of course should have large AoE range and this will be the Selling point of Warrior quickness support, so while the other supports require stacking on top of each other warrior would let people split.

Also if somehow it happens they rework the ranged options and give some traits for ranged combat it will be able to create niche ranged groups.

Well literally anyone wants that and something useful in its place in discipline.

The problem how loaded it is with either good stuff (your grandmaster traits) or more or less useless stuff (every master tier except EA I guess), so the only viable space would be in the master row like already mentioned.

Too bad they are stuck now with the "quickness on banner" stuff like Martial Cadence and Warhorn wont see a buff again.

Support warrior in PvE just doesn't work in the current state of the game.