Balance

SoulBlaze.3059

Devs, can you all play some pvp as the other classes aside from warrior(firebrand) and guardian so you can see how much you are kittenin us. Game has become a joke. Didnt you release a notice saying you would start looking into peoples complains on the forum? While the heck does the necromancer has 2x the health as the revenant and 4x the healing? Why can the ranger hit for 7K+ damage in a single hit now? Why does the mesmer transformation last so long in PvP? balance does not exist!

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Let me explain instead cause devs will for sure not answer i gues xd. (Idk why you said warrior (firebrand) tho cause eather warrior is in a over all Bad state (not bladesworn) also is firebrand. Guardian (core) is at heal Support decent and as Power semi good) necro get those health to be able to survive in Team fights. Its supposed to be a midfight class since its slow (not harbringer) and does havy aoe pressure but it just got hard countered by long last ccs and ranged weapons. Rev on the other Hand is just a plus/Roaming class. It would be simply too strong with a high health Pool plus its allready insane damage pressure and ports.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Pati.2438 said:

Let me explain instead cause devs will for sure not answer i gues xd. (Idk why you said warrior (firebrand) tho cause eather warrior is in a over all Bad state (not bladesworn) also is firebrand. Guardian (core) is at heal Support decent and as Power semi good) necro get those health to be able to survive in Team fights. Its supposed to be a midfight class since its slow (not harbringer) and does havy aoe pressure but it just got hard countered by long last ccs and ranged weapons. Rev on the other Hand is just a plus/Roaming class. It would be simply too strong with a high health Pool plus its allready insane damage pressure and ports.

Warrior is not in a bad spot, and well played bladesworn  is immense damage. guardians are unkillable by most classes while still continuing to do immense damage, not to mention trap guardians and guardians insane healing amount in general. necro has way too much health as it is a mage class and not meant to be a teamfighter normally, on top of that also has an overshield due to the transform. Revenant is unplayable these days as due to being 3 shot by many classes and has almost 0 stun break. Revenant damage is worse than ever and will lose most fights after this recent patch.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Perhaps, reading the Dev posts would be enlightening.  https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discover/6/

I have read alot of what they have to say as well as recent announcements. They talk about some long term goal of balance which makes no sense, because each patch they have less and less balance in place. They are delusional in thinking that there is some end goal that will provide balance, when most of PVP is cc spam for a fast kill and some classes are beyond stronger than others. Not to mention the skill ceiling just drops lower and lower because of these changes. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

@Soulblaster.7103 well eveything you mentioned above is a standing in just Gold division and lower. Bladesworn is ezy to Focus/ cc chain kill with more than 1 player. Every other spec is just death while not played any good when you want to do your Job as side  node/1vx class. Trap dh is just only "tanky" as long as he get its skills not on cd. So White for CDs and free kill it after. Necro got near same state as bladesworn but is somewhat better thanks to weakness. 

The only things that are actually a Problem are harbringer/willbender maybe also specter. Since harbringer/willbender get high mobility on classes that meant to be the slowest classes ingame. Plus they got somewhat decent damage. Specter in its own way is too forgiving (thx to its shroud it sometimes can tank a full 20k burst comb and be on full health) plus gets ports and a decent scepter than Spams 3 Button on range.(range plus ports in itself is pretty stupid)

So yea warrior might be good against not so good peops that let themself hit by high telegraphed skills. But it is Bad as long as it comes to 1. Good players that know how to kite and evade skills 2. Organized groups cause it cant handle more than 1 player in its actually state.

Edited by Pati.2438

Thats exactly my point though, why are devs making the game to focus so hard on the cc/stun spam. This is massively lowering the skill ceiling, and thats aside from the OP classes with dumb healing and insane damage. On that note why does the revenant only have a single stun break and a single stun for every spec, they were literally not made for PvP, yeah their damage is ok on a burst, not nearly as good as others, but it takes 2 CC abilites to insta them due to low HP and nerfed healing. The game is making mediocre classes worse and great classes even better.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Fueki.4753 said:

It's still better than Warrior.

Try playing now as Thief with the new shadow arts tree, a complete mess & downright nerfed ! Cant even heal, stealth or use initiative efficiently

Thief aka the weakest class after patch¬†ūüĎ欆 ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ANet you can still rollback these hideous changes without any shame, stealth was already nerfed before patch !

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, blackgamma.1809 said:

I don't like Jojo as a series, but I certainly appreciate and like many of the memes, including this one.

1 hour ago, RagingWolf.6438 said:

Try playing now as Thief with the new shadow arts tree, a complete mess & downright nerfed ! Cant even heal, stealth or use initiative efficiently

Thief aka the weakest class after patch ANet you can still rollback these hideous changes without any shame, stealth was already nerfed before patch !

In my opinion, Stealth had been in need of nerfs for a long time. It's just a shame Arenanet gave nothing reasonable back in return. But the Thieves I encountered since the patch still are very proficient at running away, even from something like the DPS Tempest I currently use in sPvP.

And I don't think Thief is worse than Warrior.

Edited by Fueki.4753
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Atleast deadeye is still good in PvP, not in the current season, but will be when 5v5 comes back out. Warrior can match the current stun meta while still dealing good damage numbers atleast. Revenant doesnt have damage, anti stun, or mobility. its a joke

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

And then thief get also specter. The spec imo that is in my sence the most forgiving spec. He could port around. Get good damage per scepter 3 Spam (scepter/pistol) and even when you finaly got them cc them and doing a complete 20k burst rotation, they are still full life cause of their shroud. Idk how on earth i should handle a class like this with a class that is full melee got most damage nerfed and all its cc skills do nothing but cc lel xD.

Edited by Pati.2438